About the Team
The Global IT team at Harry’s works cross-functionally and across geographies to make sure our company is equipped to scale. Through our help desk, long-term systems initiatives, and deep technical knowledge, we provide services to the entire company. We are committed to doing whatever it takes to support our coworkers operating in the most state of the art environment to ensure continuous improvement and keep up with excelled growth and demand.
About the Role
Harry’s has embarked on the project to migrate the current SAP Business By Design system to the future landscape, anchored by SAP S/4 as the core system. This is the first of several enterprise projects to aggressively build out a diverse set of scalable enterprise resource planning tools specifically designed to meet the needs of eCommerce, manufacturing and retail.
The Manager, Enterprise Integrations role will help coordinate and provide hands on support for EDI integrations as part of these projects and ongoing business as usual activities.
Our Manager will oversee and handle the overall integration strategy in Harry’s Enterprise Systems landscape, having the responsibilities to supervise direct reports handling the current EDI scope. They will need to handle current and future EDI requirements, including documentation, mapping, coordination of vendors, implementation and trouble-shooting of current and future EDI partners (retailers, suppliers, and third party logistics (3PL) providers). Further responsibilities include mentoring and training team, handling API’s, and helping in all phases from planning and implementation of SAP S/4 and SAP Cloud Platform Integration (CPI). Future integrations will include systems including but not limited to SCM, including TMS, Planning, Product Lifecycle Management, Budgeting, Procurement, Human Resources and CRM.
What you will accomplish:
- Manage the EDI and Integration space, overseeing Integration team members.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects.
- As a team, implement high impact Order to Cash and Procure to Pay EDI initiatives with the EDI ANSI X12 documents 810, 850, 855, 856, 860, 210, 214, 940, 943, 944, 945 and UN/EDIFACT documents ORDERS, ORDCHG, ORDRSP, DESADV, INVOIC, and REMADV; as well as any future requirements.
- Assist in developing and implementing the future integration roadmap and that supports Harry’s high growth enterprise.
- Assist and oversee implementing systems integration to support system consolidation projects.
- Take part in the SAP S/4 project, including requirements gathering, design, build and testing of EDI and CPI integrations.
- Maintaining the ongoing reliability, performance, management, and support of our SAP systems and training users on these ERP systems as needed.
- Monitors system performance and usage to maintain security and reliability, execute contingency plans in case of system outages as well as support and troubleshoot all related technical problems.
- Document interfaces for future training and reviews of interface landscape.
- Develops project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility of the interface, including method of connection, data being shared, security, and capabilities of both target and source systems.
- Perform risk assessments to understand and communicate project risks and ensuring resource availability and allocation.
This should describe you:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution preferably in the technology field.
- 5+ years of EDI Integration experience, including working with ANSI X12 standards handling the following EDI documents 810, 850, 855, 856, 860, 210, 214, 940, 943, 944, 945. Preferred experience working with UN/EDIFACT standards for ORDERS, ORDCHG, ORDRSP, DESADV, INVOIC, and REMADV.
- Experience working with Retailers and Suppliers in a 3PL and Subcontracting MFG environment handling relationships and onboarding.
- Experience working as a liaison between the business, functional process owners, and technical resources as point of contact for application integrations and EDI.
- Preferred experience in SAP CPI, along with understanding the CPI landscape, able to design, test, and implement application programming interface (API) integrations.
- Analytical thinker with the ability to translate complex business needs into feasible technical solutions.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to work collaboratively on integration solutions.
- Strong organizational skills and dedication to quality delivery with a proven track record of consistently meeting project deadlines.
- Requires minimal supervision with rigorous attention to detail.
- You are always thinking about how to help the teammates around you excel.
- To you, there’s nothing more exciting than a new challenge.
- Sense of humor -- we take our work seriously and ourselves un-seriously.
Here's who you'll work with:
Reporting to the Director, Enterprise Systems, working with a team of seasoned Harry’s Enterprise Systems professionals, including overseeing team members handling current EDI Integrations. Working closely with the broader IT department and supporting integrations across all areas of the business and applications.
Harry’s Inc. started in 2013 with simple, fairly priced products that delivered an amazing experience to guys every day. Since then, Harry’s expanded to the UK, developed relationships with retailers such as Target and Walmart, expanded our grooming brand into a personal care powerhouse, and launched a women’s brand called Flamingo.
The key to our success? Our amazing people. From chemists, mechanical engineers, CX associates, to creative directors, sourcing managers, and logistics specialists, Harry’s team is comprised of some of the most brilliant, diverse, and humble people you’ll ever meet.
Our brands answer unmet consumer needs, but our company is a place of inclusion and innovation that attracts some of the brightest minds across industries, geographies, and backgrounds. Whether we have a team of 3 or 300, our core values and our startup mentality remain; we value continuous improvement and learning, teamwork and collaboration, creative problem solving, and open and direct dialogue and feedback. Come for the coffee and free products, stay for the amazing, passionate culture.
Harry’s is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds and perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and do great work together.
Harry’s is an Equal Opportunity Employer, providing equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals. We recruit, hire and promote into all job levels the most qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, national origin, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions), parental status, age, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, transgender status, sexual orientation, marital, family or partnership status, political affiliation or activities, military service, domestic violence victim status, arrest/conviction record, sexual or reproductive health decisions, caregiver status, credit history immigration status, unemployment status, traits historically associated with race, including but not limited to hair texture and protective hairstyles or any other status protected under applicable federal, state and local laws. Harry’s commitment to providing equal employment opportunities extends to all aspects of employment, including job assignment, compensation, discipline and access to benefits and training.
We respect the laws enforced by the EEOC and are dedicated to going above and beyond in fostering diversity across our company.