About the Team
The Global IT Team at Harry's works cross-functionally and across geographies to make sure our company is equipped to scale. Through our help desk, long term systems initiatives, and deep technical knowledge, we provide services to the entire company. We are committed to doing whatever it takes to support our coworkers operating in the most state of the art environment to ensure continuous improvement and keep up with excelled growth and demand.
About the Role
As a Project Manager on the IT team, you will be responsible for driving the completion of critical projects across our IT and business areas. You will lead global, cross-functional project teams, engaging with all levels of our organization. The role will be based at our headquarters in New York.
What you will accomplish:
- Project manage multiple IT focused initiatives at Harry’s, with both our Systems and Infrastructure teams.
- Partner with members of the functional & technical teams, and vendors, to create project plans that support delivery of solutions that allow Harry’s to continue to scale and grow.
- Leverage existing project management templates to be used to manage IT projects of various scope/schedule/budget.
- Expand on existing project management template set to close gaps or make improvements.
- Track tasks and deliverables, for multiple projects, through to completion.
- Communicate with external vendors and other departments to resolve project issues and delays, escalating risks as needed.
- Design and implement internal project communication plans, to improve the visibility of IT projects across the organization.
- Report to, and collaborate with the IT Program Manager to design and implement a formal project intake process.
- Provide status/progress reports to the IT Program Manager for all assigned projects.
- Own and be responsible for delivering on agreed upon project budgets and timelines.
This should describe you:
- 2-3 years of hands-on experience project managing, or coordinating, IT initiatives.
- Experience with a range of project management methodologies (i.e. Waterfall, Agile, CPM).
- Excellent communication skills and proven ability to work with internal customers, senior management, technical teams, and vendors.
- Self directed, and comfortable working without day-to-day supervision.
- Strong organization, prioritization, and time management skills.
- Desire to grow within the project management discipline.
- Managing projects for a global wholesale and/or retail brand is a plus.
- Understanding of Wholesale, Retail, E-commerce or DTC business processes is a plus.
- Experience with Smartsheet is a plus, but not required.
- CAPM and/or PMP certification is a plus, but not required.
Here's who you'll work with:
- Reporting to the IT Program Manager.
- Part of the Global IT Team.
- You will work cross functionally across the organization with many teams including, but not limited to, Planning, Sourcing, Distribution & Logistics, Finance, Retail, and People.
Harry’s Inc. started in 2013 with simple, fairly priced products that delivered an amazing experience to guys every day. Since then, Harry’s expanded to the UK, developed relationships with retailers such as Target and Walmart, expanded our grooming brand into a personal care powerhouse, and launched a women’s brand called Flamingo.
The key to our success? Our amazing people. From chemists, mechanical engineers, CX associates, to creative directors, sourcing managers, and logistics specialists, Harry’s team is comprised of some of the most brilliant, diverse, and humble people you’ll ever meet.
Our brands answer unmet consumer needs, but our company is a place of inclusion and innovation that attracts some of the brightest minds across industries, geographies, and backgrounds. Whether we have a team of 3 or 300, our core values and our startup mentality remain; we value continuous improvement and learning, teamwork and collaboration, creative problem solving, and open and direct dialogue and feedback. Come for the coffee and free products, stay for the amazing, passionate culture.
Harry’s is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds and perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and do great work together.
Harry’s is an Equal Opportunity Employer, providing equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals. We recruit, hire and promote into all job levels the most qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, national origin, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions), parental status, age, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, transgender status, sexual orientation, marital, family or partnership status, political affiliation or activities, military service, domestic violence victim status, arrest/conviction record, sexual or reproductive health decisions, caregiver status, credit history immigration status, unemployment status, traits historically associated with race, including but not limited to hair texture and protective hairstyles or any other status protected under applicable federal, state and local laws. Harry’s commitment to providing equal employment opportunities extends to all aspects of employment, including job assignment, compensation, discipline and access to benefits and training.
We respect the laws enforced by the EEOC and are dedicated to going above and beyond in fostering diversity across our company.