The Senior Associate, Sales & Operations Planning has ownership of UK demand planning and collaboration activities designed to develop insights and align outcomes that achieve cross functional inventory, sales, service and in stock goals. We are looking for a high-performing analytical and collaborative person to join our Global S&OP team. This person will report to the Global Head of Demand Planning. The role is based in our London office, but requires occasional travel and close partnership with colleagues in New York and Germany.
About the Team
The Global Sales & Operations Planning (S&OP) team at Harry’s responsible for supply and demand planning globally and is part of the Global Operations organization. This team plays a critical role in ensuring efficient operational performance and in enabling senior management to make business-optimizing decisions.
At Harry's UK we're small but incredibly ambitious, and we've got big plans for the future. We’re fortunate to have all the benefits of a start-up - think fast-paced dynamic work culture, lots of autonomy and hyper-growth - along with the resources and stability that comes with being part of an established global business.
We live and breathe our values, and we strive to work collaboratively every day. Our London office is located in the heart of Covent Garden and yes, as a start-up we have unlimited coffee, snacks and as many free shaving products as you require! And don’t worry, facial hair is allowed here at Harry's. We got you.
Own the monthly Harry’s forecasting process:
- Create and maintain forecasting models of each item for Omni and retail channels.
- Lead the monthly demand review process with Sales, Finance, Marketing and Supply Chain to align on forecast and communicate variances.
- Provide insight on the creation of new product forecasts and assess new launch influence on existing products or categories for cannibalization or growth.
- Root cause analysis of fluctuations in demand by SKU, category and customer.
- Responsible to phase in/ out of SKUs in the system working in collaboration with Supply Planning.
Manage forecast accuracy metrics and create dashboards and reports
- Prepare various key reports (forecast accuracy and Bias) as well as diagnostic measures to analyze and recommend courses of action for the operational forecast.
- Report key performance indicators to the Executive team including a monthly comparison of cctuals against forecasts along with insights and recommendations.
Work cross-functionally with different levels of the organization in UK, New York and Germany.
- Work closely with the FP&A team on annual budgeting and quarterly reforecasting processes to provide visibility on revenue and growth.
- Work closely with the GM UK, Marketing team, Distribution, Sourcing and retail channel.
This should describe you
- BA/BSc or equivalent degree in Supply Chain Management, Operations Management or Business-related field. CIPS certification a plus.
- 3+ years of experience within Demand Planning, Sales Planning or Supply Chain
- Knowledge of CPG industry and ecommerce is also a plus.
- Strong excel and analytical skills required and experience using demand planning and ERP software.
- Experience interacting with different cross-functional teams and different levels of the organization.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Energetic, authentic, respectful, humble. Ability to develop a climate of enthusiasm, teamwork and cooperation among employees.
Harry’s Inc. started in 2013 with simple, fairly priced products that delivered an amazing experience to guys every day. Since then, Harry’s expanded to the UK, developed relationships with retailers such as Target and Walmart, expanded our grooming brand into a personal care powerhouse, and launched a women’s brand called Flamingo.
The key to our success? Our amazing people. From chemists, mechanical engineers, CX associates, to creative directors, sourcing managers, and logistics specialists, Harry’s team is comprised of some of the most brilliant, diverse, and humble people you’ll ever meet.
Our brands answer unmet consumer needs, but our company is a place of inclusion and innovation that attracts some of the brightest minds across industries, geographies, and backgrounds. Whether we have a team of 3 or 300, our core values and our startup mentality remain; we value continuous improvement and learning, teamwork and collaboration, creative problem solving, and open and direct dialogue and feedback. Come for the coffee and free products, stay for the amazing, passionate culture.
Harry’s is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds and perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and do great work together. As an equal opportunity employer, we prohibit any unlawful discrimination against a job applicant on the basis of their race, color, religion, veteran status, sex, parental status, gender identity or expression, transgender status, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetic information. We respect the laws enforced by the EEOC and are dedicated to going above and beyond in fostering diversity across our company.