About the Brand
We started Flamingo because we thought it was time we got some honestly good products for our body care routines. (And because we're all hairy in places.)
We're the first brand born out of Harry’s Labs, the innovation arm of Harry's Inc. Since Harry's launched in 2013, over a million women have used and loved the products. To a collective of women on the Harry's team, it became clear that we could create Harry's-quality product designed for the ways women were actually using them — like on their legs, underarms, bikini lines and toes.
We’ve talked to thousands of women to truly understand their hair removal needs. With this knowledge we’ve designed every single aspect of the experience, from razors to wax kits. Every role at Flamingo is dedicated to making the hair removal process a little more enjoyable.
About the Team:
At Flamingo, the customer is at the core of everything that we do. The Customer Experience Team serves as the bridge between our brand and the amazing people who use our products. We're the voice of Flamingo and advocate for our customers to the rest of the team. We make sure that every customer interaction is something really special.
About the Role:
As a Part Time Customer Experience Associate for Flamingo, you’ll be on the ground floor at this new brand ensuring that our customers have a smooth interaction and experience. You’ll work alongside the Flamingo team and this brand’s Customer Experience Manager to execute on delivering an amazing customer experience. You will make customers feel like they are receiving a world class education on our product suite; they will feel supported and loved throughout their correspondences with us. Additionally, you’ll work to develop an engaging customer community using our brand voice and become a product guru and friend to our customers! This role is 20-25 hours a week and has some flexibility.
What you will accomplish:
- Become an expert on our suite of body care plus hair removal products and spread the love of the brand everywhere
- Create instant rapport with our customers to deliver above-and-beyond customer service
- Speak with customers over the phone to help place orders or manage their accounts
- Foster a community and engage connections between Flamingo and its consumers
- Identify trends in real-time and communicate these trends clearly to Flamingo CX Manager and team
- Master our internal management system in order to efficiently and effectively manage customer relationships
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment tackling an array of customer issues
- Scopes and creates first non-operational projects or deep dives, within 3 months
This should describe you:
- Must be able to work 25 hours a week
- Availability to work Saturday or Sunday (remotely) a plus
- Clear communicator with excellent reading comprehension and writing skills - you can chat with coworkers in real-time while answering customer emails at a rapid pace
- Customer centric mentality
- Natural interest in beauty, skincare and body care
- Excellent computer and technical skills, including experience with Microsoft Office, the Google Suite, previous CRM tools like Zendesk a plus
- Familiar with e-commerce and love to teach people about new and exciting tech
- Operationally aware: Can adhere to an ops schedule and clearly communicate any time away
- A knack for building rapport with people quickly and easily
- A strong work ethic and an entrepreneurial spirit
- Strong listening skills and a great conversationalist
- Ability to problem solve and think on your feet, with analytical skills a huge plus
- You take initiative to solve problems and get the job done
- Empathy and the ability to put yourself in the customer's shoes
- General awesomeness
- A sense of humor
- Infinite enthusiasm for helping customers
Here's who you'll work with:
- Awesome Flamingo CX Associates who make the everyday fun (GIFs highly encouraged!)
Harry’s INC. is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds and perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and do great work together. As an equal opportunity employer, we prohibit any unlawful discrimination against a job applicant on the basis of their race, color, religion, veteran status, sex, parental status, gender identity or expression, transgender status, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetic information. We respect the laws enforced by the EEOC and are dedicated to going above and beyond in fostering diversity across our company.