Harry’s is adding a new Recruiting Coordinator to our growing People team. This person will play a key role in helping us hire the best talent for Harry’s. Our Recruiting Coordinator work closely with recruiters, hiring managers and interviewers to provide an amazing candidate experience. Whether it’s phone, skype or onsite, they’ve got it covered.
About the Team
The Recruiting Team at Harry's works to build and support the Harry's team at large in innovative ways. We have developed a robust hiring philosophy and thoughtful processes that provide the backbone for us to scale with the growing Harry's team. We are looking for a enthusiastic, humble, and curious people-loving-person to join us.
About the Role
As the Recruiting Coordinator, your will support the recruiting function and play a critical role in building the Harry's team. You will guide candidates through the recruiting process at Harry's by coordinating onsite and phone interviews, ensuring each person has a fantastic experience. Additionally, you will support the recruiting function overall by owning key projects such as employer branding events, driving the candidate referral program, and more!
What you will accomplish:
- Manage the schedules for all interviews and new employee onboarding with speed, efficiency and without errors.
- Ensure all areas of the recruiting coordination process are scheduled perfectly with loose ends tied up.
- Create a great experience for every candidate and internal stakeholders.
- Take ownership and pride in getting in candidates as quickly as possible and pushing back on interview teams, if needed.
- Take ownership of our applicant tracking system and other tools - ensuring all job postings are accurate and clear, that candidates are properly managed through the process, and candidate pipelines for each role are tracked.
- Ensure all recruiting process materials are up to date and accurately reflect our process.
- Participate and execute on adhoc recruiting projects.
This should describe you:
- Detail oriented - you make sure nothing falls through the cracks.
- Insanely organized - you have lists, systems, and processes to keep everything around you running smoothly.
- Positive and upbeat - you convey positive energy and warmth instantly.
- Ultimate team player - you always want to help out and there is no job too big or too small.
- Calm under pressure - you know how to prioritize and actively come with and drive to solutions, exhaust all possible options, proactively understand priorities and act with a constant sense of urgency.
- Always looking to improve yourself and the processes around you.
- Open and honest - you give and receive feedback and action on it.
- You are a learner - always seeking to improve yourself, your team, and the world around you.
- You thrive on direct, honest, and supportive communication.
- You are always thinking about how to help the teammates around you excel.
- To you, there’s nothing more exciting than a new challenge.
- Sense of humor -- we take our work seriously and our selves un-seriously.
Here's who you'll work with:
- Reporting to our Manager of Recruiting.
- The Recruiting Team to manage the hiring of the Harry's Team at large, and to support and improve the recruiting process.
- Hiring managers and interviewers to ensure that they are prepared for interviews
- Candidates to make sure that they have an amazing experience.
- The People Team to provide input on people-related processes and programs (i.e. onboarding, training, etc.).
- The Harry's Team more broadly to support our exciting growth.
Harry’s is a men’s grooming brand that was built out of respect for quality craftsmanship, simple design, modern convenience and for guys who know they shouldn’t have to overpay for a great shave. We are able to deliver exceptional value and experiences to our customers because we are vertically integrated. From grinding steel into fine razors blades at our factory in Germany to selling our products directly to customers on our website and select retailers, we own the entire process.
Since launching in early 2013, we have been blown away by the customer response to our brand. Today, we have over 3 million customers and are growing fast. We’re now looking to bring amazing people, like you, together to redefine the way people interact with brands online and in stores across the country.
Harry’s is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds and perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and do great work together. As an equal opportunity employer, we prohibit any unlawful discrimination against a job applicant on the basis of their race, color, religion, veteran status, sex, parental status, gender identity or expression, transgender status, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetic information. We respect the laws enforced by the EEOC and are dedicated to going above and beyond in fostering diversity across our company.