This is a full-time role at headquarters in SoHo.
We built Harry’s with one simple belief: everyone deserves a great shave at a fair price. As such, we seek to provide our own brand of exceptional grooming products direct to our customers online (www.harrys.com).
Since our launch in March 2013, the response from our customers has been tremendous. People deserve quality products and experiences, which is why in January of 2014 we bought our German factory and became the only vertically-integrated shaving brand in the entire universe. We are eager to share Harry’s with even more of the world and are looking to bring amazing people together to help us change the world, one 5-o-clock shadow at a time.
About the Team
At Harry's, the customer is at the core of everything that we do. The Customer Experience Team serves as the bridge between Harry's and the amazing people who use our products. We're the voice of Harry's to our customers and advocates for our customers to the rest of the Harry's team. We make sure that every customer interaction is something really special. As a Customer Experience Associate you'll drive that change, and have a lot of fun doing it!
About the Role
As a Customer Experience Associate you will work directly with our customers in the fast-paced world of Harry's HQ. You will also work closely with the Customer Experience Team, and other departments, to develop and execute creative ideas for improving the customer experience overall.
Here’s what you'll do:
- Speak with and create instant rapport with customers over the phone to help place orders or manage their accounts
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment tackling an array of customer issues
- Become an expert on our products and spread the love of Harry's everywhere
- Deliver above-and-beyond customer service by surpassing our customer's everyday expectations, finding new and interesting ways to make our customers smile
- Notice even the smallest trends and customer pain points to make sure we deliver the best experience possible
- Master our internal management system in order to efficiently and effectively manage customer relationships
- Coordinate with CX Management to channel customer feedback to all areas of the business such as technology, marketing, design and product teams
- Identify customer trends in real time and communicate to the CX management team
This might describe you:
- Clear communicator with excellent reading comprehension and writing skills - you can chat with coworkers in real-time while answering customer emails at a rapid pace
- Excellent computer and technical skills, including experience with Microsoft Office, the Google Suite
- Familiar with e-commerce and love to teach people about new and exciting tech
- A knack for building rapport with people quickly and easily
- A strong work ethic and an entrepreneurial spirit
- Strong listening skills and a great conversationalist
- Ability to problem solve and think on your feet, with analytical skills a huge, huge plus
- You take initiative to solve problems and get the job done
- Empathy and the ability to put yourself in the customer's shoes
- General awesomeness and a sense of humor
Here's who you'll work with:
- Report directly to the Customer Experience Supervisor(s) and with the broader CX Management Team that reports to the Senior Director of CX
- Work with awesome CX Associates who make the everyday fun (GIFs highly encouraged!)
- Eat bagels on Tuesday mornings and team lunch on Thursday with the entire Harry’s team
- Have opportunities to learn from the greater operations team such as Engineering, Supply Chain, Distribution and Product Development
- Work very closely with whoever fills the snack cabinet (insider tip)
Harry’s is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds and perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and do great work together. As an equal opportunity employer, we prohibit any unlawful discrimination against a job applicant on the basis of their race, color, religion, veteran status, sex, parental status, gender identity or expression, transgender status, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetic information. We respect the laws enforced by the EEOC and are dedicated to going above and beyond in fostering diversity across our company.