Harry’s is a men’s grooming brand that was built out of respect for quality craftsmanship, simple design, modern convenience and for guys who know they shouldn’t have to overpay for a great shave. We are able to deliver exceptional value and experiences to our customers because we are vertically integrated. From grinding steel into fine razors blades at our factory in Germany to selling our products directly to customers on our website and select retailers, we own the entire process.
Since launching in early 2013, we have been blown away by the customer response to our brand. Today, we have over 3 million customers and are growing fast. We’re now looking to bring amazing people, like you, together to redefine the way people interact with brands online and in stores across the country.
About the Team
The Integrated Marketing Communications team unifies all pieces of marketing communications including brand advertising, web, email, PR, retail, and social media to ensure messages are most relevant to the target audience and consistent over multiple touch points and time. It is responsible for everything from creative brief development to evaluation of creative materials from our internal and external creative teams. We are committed to delivering effective campaigns that drive our brand and business forward in both the short and long term.
About the Role
As the Brand Communications Senior Associate on the Integrated Marketing Team, you will lead the development and execution of marketing initiatives, including new product launches, brand campaigns and one-off marketing emails. You will be responsible for pushing projects forward, managing timelines and facilitating the day-to-day to ensure projects as executed efficiently and smoothly.
We are looking for a motivated individual who has experience with brand communications, is digitally savvy, has experience with creative teams, and has a passion for creating an amazing brand.
What you will accomplish:
- Drive the execution of integrated marketing plans, including new product launches and brand campaigns, by working with creative team and cross-functional teams to execute concept from start to completion
- Track projects, manage development timelines, and facilitate the day-to-day operations
- Exercise strong communication skills with collaborative spirit to move projects forward
- Facilitate weekly cross-functional meetings for marketing-led projects and serve as marketing representative for all Harry’s projects
- Write focused and compelling creative briefs that have all the necessary information for the creative team to succeed
- Partner with our in-house creative team to support ideation, selection, and recommendation of campaigns and content
- Drive one-off marketing email development, from brief creation to execution, in partnership with the email marketing team
- Build strong, supportive and constructive relationships with other teams within Harry’s, most notably Creative, Direct to Consumer (Web, Email, Acquisition), Retail, and R&D teams
This should describe you:
- 3+ years of marketing/brand communications/campaign management
- A Bachelor's or other applicable advanced degree
- Solid understanding of creative process and ability to drive it from brief to completion with a focus on executing digital advertising, website content, and email
- As a do’er with a “no task too small” mentality, you are very comfortable getting into the detail and driving projects forward, making things happen, and are always one step ahead
- Highly organized with proven ability to manage multiple work streams at one time in a fast-paced, challenging environment
- Extremely organized, detail and process oriented with an ability to relentlessly follow up
- Naturally collaborative - you have the ability and are passionate about communicating across many teams, and a special talent to bring them all together
- Understands how to infuse brands priorities and positioning into everything you do and every touchpoint for the consumer in a way that resonates with them
- You are naturally tapped into and passionate about the latest and greatest products, brands, & habits of real people
- You are a learner - always seeking to improve yourself, your team, and the world around you
- You thrive on direct, honest, and supportive communication
- You are always thinking about how to help the teammates around you excel
- To you, there’s nothing more exciting than a new challenge
- Sense of humor -- we take our work seriously and our selves un-seriously
Here's who you'll work with:
- Reporting to Senior Brand Manager
- Integrated Marketing Communications Team
- Creative, Web Product, Email, Acquisition, Social Media and R&D teams
Harry’s is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds and perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and do great work together. As an equal opportunity employer, we prohibit any unlawful discrimination against a job applicant on the basis of their race, color, religion, veteran status, sex, parental status, gender identity or expression, transgender status, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetic information. We respect the laws enforced by the EEOC and are dedicated to going above and beyond in fostering diversity across our company.