About Harrys UK
We built Harry’s with one simple belief: everyone deserves a great shave at a fair price. Co-founded by one of the entrepreneurs behind Warby Parker, Harry’s seeks to provide our own brand of exceptional shaving products direct to our customers. We launched in the US in March 2013, and have been blown away by the customer response since then.
At Harry's, our vision is to become a global, multi-channel men's grooming brand. The UK is the first standalone market outside the US and Canada, and launched in June 2017. Consider it a start-up, within an amazingly successful start-up!
We’ve brought together a focused team of talented people to successfully grow Harry’s in the UK, achieve our commercial goals, build strong relationships with our customers and make Harry’s UK a truly amazing place to work. Since launch we’ve been delighted with the results, sentiment and feedback we have seen and are on-track to deliver our commercial, brand and employee goals.
It’s an exciting time to join an exciting business.
About the Role
The Distribution Executive is responsible for all distribution matters for the Harry's branded business. This includes ensuring orders are processed at the distribution centre, fulfilled and then delivered to the end customer.
- Manage Distribution on all fulfilment and transportation-related customer issues
- Collaborate with Supply Chain, R&D, S&OP, Retail, and Accounting/Finance to ensure fulfilment of orders, including stocking strategy, timing of order processing at DC, and ensuring orders are properly invoiced
- Establish and monitor KPI on operational performance measurement systems such as on-time delivery and % fulfilled
- Learn and utilize new technology to drive root cause analysis and problem resolution relating to on-time delivery and other individual/team metrics
- Troubleshoot EDI orders with our partners and drive closure to issues, ensuring 100% fulfilment and data processing completion
- Collaborate with Retail, Supply Chain and R&D to reduce fulfilment costs
- Create Standard Operating Procedures to ensure quality
- Touch base with Harry's team each week on upcoming orders, risks to orders and priorities
- Understands when NPIs will be launching and share risks to plan
- Escalate to the executive team as needed if additional resources are required to mitigate risk to customer deliveries
- Inform the executive team if orders are missed and the root cause
- Are we providing great customer service to our customers?
- Shipped Complete On-Time (SCOT) - % of orders that are completely delivered per the need-by date
- Revenue build for the month/quarter - % of orders that are being placed throughout the month to ensure the S&OP number is being met
- Are we driving operational value back into the business?
- Cost saving reduction within order processing to delivery to the customer
- Quality issues tracked and resolved
- Lead-time provided for orders - number of days of “order placed” to “need by date”
- Explain and collaborate with customer / Retail team if delivery of product will be late
- Deep dive into shipment misses root cause, including chargeback resolution
- Track and ensure all customers are respecting communicated lead-times for product
- Understand key order need-by dates
What we're looking for in you...
- BA/BSc Degree in Supply Chain/Engineering/Logistics/Business
- Minimum 2 to 4 years related experience required
- Experience in managing distribution for FMCG, CPG or retail
- Experience in managing 3PL’s in UK and Europe
- Knowledge and Understanding of ERP systems and wholesale EDI processing
- Able to do business analysis in Excel
- Strong communication, teamwork, problem-solving, and interpersonal skills are required
We'd love it if you have...
- Experience in managing B2C/B2B fulfilment and distribution operations
- Demonstrate a knowledge of UK/EMEA distribution market and key service providers
- Effective negotiation and project management skills
- Experience managing an open book cost model a plus