The devops role at Guardsquare aims to make our engineering processes more efficient through automation. The right candidate enjoys building and visualising pipelines that take code from our editors all the way to solid, releasable packages. As a member of the engineering team you’ll use your attention for detail to help ensure the quality of our products. You will also build and integrate additional test frameworks that ensure the quality of every changeset and the resulting builds.
- Interact with the engineering teams to continuously improve the way we deliver our software.
- Automate and visualize steps in the software development pipeline.
- Develop and maintain automated testing platforms for our software.
- Help teams move to reproducible builds and infrastructure as code approaches.
- Monitor the quality of our product releases.
- Assist in extending existing tests.
- Identify infrastructure requirements and work with system administration to meet them.
- Computer science degree.
- Experience with Python and Bash scripting.
- Familiarity with C++ and/or Java.
- Minimum of 2 years experience using or maintaining non-trivial CI setups.
- Experience with both macOS and Linux platforms.
- A knack for automating repetitive tasks in a development process.
- Attention for detail and a desire for consistency.
What we offer
- Full-time job with a market competitive salary package.
- An inspiring work environment with smart colleagues in the beautiful city of Leuven.
Guardsquare is the leader in mobile application protection. More than 600 customers worldwide, across all major industries, rely on Guardsquare to secure their mobile applications against reverse engineering and hacking. Built on the open source ProGuard technology, Guardsquare software integrates transparently in the development process and adds multiple layers of protection to Android (DexGuard) and iOS (iXGuard) applications, hardening them against both on-device and off-device attacks.
Become our colleague!
Send us your CV and why you are interested in this job.