We are looking for a DevOps Engineer who has deep passion for technology, wants to thrive in a continuous improvement environment, embrace new challenges, and seek a fast-paced global organization to grow their career.
This is also an excellent opportunity to get involved in the mobile application security world. In this role, you will be working closely with various stakeholders & subdivisions within our R&D department to empower development engineers to excel in their core responsibilities.
As part of the DevOps team, you will play a key role in the following way:
- Ensuring the seamless operation of our software development processes through standardization and automation.
- Providing state-of-the art tools for continuous integration and deployment.
- Providing tools for agile development and testing.
- Helping in setting up measurements and dashboards.
Your day-to-day tasks will include the following:
- Cooperate with the engineering teams to continuously improve the delivery of our software (e.g. improve pipelines, use container technologies, minimize manual interactions, etc.).
- Design, implement, and maintain efficient CI/CD pipelines to support the continuous integration and delivery of our software products.
- Develop and maintain automated build and testing platforms for our software.
- Optimize application performance, scalability, and reliability by working closely with software engineers.
- Help teams towards delivering reproducible results (e.g. using infrastructure as code approaches.)
- Identify infrastructure requirements and work with system administration to meet them.
- Keep up to date with recent developments in DevOps and software engineering and propose relevant improvements.
- Proven experience as DevOps Engineer, preferably with a background in software engineering.
- Computer science degree or equivalent.
- Minimum of 2 years experience using or maintaining non-trivial CI setups.
- Solid knowledge of CI/CD tools & methodologies.
- Continuous Improvement advocate.
- Proficiency in scripting languages (Python, Bash) and automation tools (Jenkins)
- Experience with containers such as Docker or Kubernetes.
- Good understanding of Software Development Lifecycle and best practices.
- Strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent communication & collaboration skills
- Team player and data-driven.
- Familiarity with C++ and/or Java is a plus
- Knowledge of Mobile development: Xcode, Android Studio, Gradle, etc. is a plus
What Guardsquare offers you
- A full time job with a competitive salary package
- You are provided with the tools & flexibility to develop yourself successfully
- An international environment where you will interact with motivated & open colleagues with different backgrounds
- A workplace where you can share and implement your ideas
- A hybrid work policy, which helps guarantee an excellent work-life balance
At Guardsquare, we take pride in being a diverse and multicultural company with team members representing numerous nationalities. We value different perspectives and opinions throughout the business which has contributed to our being the market leader in mobile application security.
You will be part of a dynamic team that strives for excellence and focuses on continuous education and enhancement in skills. We encourage & empower our trusted colleagues to share their opinions, actively collaborate, and continue to learn and grow.
So, what are you waiting for? Join us!
You can apply for this opportunity by filling out the application form below!
Guardsquare offers the most complete approach to mobile application security on the market. Built on the open source ProGuard technology, Guardsquare’s software integrates seamlessly across the development cycle. From app security testing to code hardening to real-time visibility into the threat landscape, Guardsquare solutions provide enhanced mobile application security from early in the development process through publication.
More than 900 customers worldwide across all major industries rely on Guardsquare to help them identify security risks and protect their mobile applications against reverse engineering and tampering.
Guardsquare is based in Leuven (Belgium) with offices in Gent (Belgium), Boston (USA) and Munich (Germany).