MORE TOMORROW NOW.
Grover’s vision is for more people to get the best out of life – with flexible, affordable access to the tech they want. Our monthly tech rental subscription model is a more sustainable way to use tech – as part of the circular economy.
Grover is growing. Fast. In 5 years, we’ve gone from a small startup based in a Berlin apartment to a team of 200+ people, offering flexible tech rental across Germany, Austria, Spain and The Netherlands. And we’re just getting started. This year, we’re expanding into even more countries and launching even more innovative ways for people to access tech – for them to get more tomorrow now.
Tomorrow’s tech lets us achieve extraordinary things, to experience deeper, work smarter, play harder and live better. So if you want to join us on our mission to get tech into more people’s hands in a simple, smart, sustainable way, we’d love to have you on the team.
We are looking for a Sr. Category Manager E-mobility (m/w/x) to join our talented Commercial team.
As a Sr. Category Manager E-mobility, you will:
- Build the E-mobility business at Grover
- Be responsible with delivering and implementing a strategy for growth by building the most pertinent assortment of products, across all our markets
- Drive the full mobility lifecycle
- Drive marketing campaigns in collaboration with the growth and pricing teams
- Lead analyses for your category, including promotional strategy, scenario analyses, investment business cases, price changes, and innovation projects
You care about:
- Ownership: you easily communicate ideas, implement them, and take responsibility for your actions
- Helping others: sharing knowledge with your colleagues is on top of your priorities
- Fast-paced startups: you love adapting to different situations, and you know how and when to iterate fast and with high quality
- Our product: you believe in our vision, and are willing to give your best to build the future of Grover
We are looking for a passionate Sr. Category Manager with:
- You have an advanced degree in Economics, Business (MBA) or similar
- You have 3-5 years’ experience in an analytical role such as category management, BI, consulting or similar.
- A proven track record of problem-solving as an owner, taking on entrepreneurial challenges and simplifying the complex
- An experience with e-mobility is a plus
- A tech-savvy approach and you love consumer electronics!
- Great organization and planning skills as well as the ability to manage cross-functional category projects both within and outside of the company
- Highly numerate and strategic thinking and capacity to analyze market, category and financial data to identify key trends and recommend creative solutions
- Quick learning capabilities
- Proficiency in MS Office/Google docs
- Experience using BI tools
- Fluency in English (German is a plus and other European languages appreciated)