MORE TOMORROW NOW.
Grover’s vision is for more people to get the best out of life – with flexible, affordable access to the tech they want. Our monthly tech rental subscription model is a more sustainable way to use tech – as part of the circular economy.
Grover is growing. Fast. In 5 years, we’ve gone from a small startup based in a Berlin apartment to a team of 200+ people, offering flexible tech rental across Germany, Austria, Spain and The Netherlands. And we’re just getting started. This year, we’re expanding into even more countries and launching even more innovative ways for people to access tech – for them to get more tomorrow now.
Tomorrow’s tech lets us achieve extraordinary things, to experience deeper, work smarter, play harder and live better. So if you want to join us on our mission to get tech into more people’s hands in a simple, smart, sustainable way, we’d love to have you on the team.
We are looking for a Content Production Coordinator to join our talented Content team.
As a Content Production Coordinator, you will:
- Support the content creation process from the initial briefing to final delivery to the stakeholders
- Spot potential blockers and address them as fast as possible while keeping the stakeholders and relevant people from the team involved
- Act as the source of truth for all your projects and make sure that relevant information gets to the right people
- Negotiate project scope based on team resources
- Manage stakeholder expectations and prepare briefs for the
- Support copywriters and designers by making sure project briefs include all necessary information to ensure a smooth content creation process
- Work closely with the Localization Manager to ensure content is delivered in all necessary languages
- Work closely with the Content Manager to ensure the implementation of content is completed on time and relevant stakeholders are informed
You care about:
- Ownership: you easily communicate ideas, implement them, and take responsibility for your actions
- Helping others: sharing knowledge with your colleagues is on top of your priorities
- Fast-paced startups: you love adapting to different situations, and you know how and when to iterate fast and with high quality
- Our product: you believe in our vision, and are willing to give your best to build the future of Grover
We are looking for a passionate Content Production Coordinator with:
- Minimum 4 years of experience, preferably in a startup environment
- Profound work experience with project, portfolio and knowledge management methods
- Experience working with Asana, Jira and Airtable
- Strong organization skills as well as the ability to manage a highly diverse stakeholder group
- Native English language skills, German is a plus
What we offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits.
- Flexible working hours combined with a semi-remote work structure. Office? Remote? Figure out the balance that works best for you.
- Entrepreneurial responsibilities and upward career growth.
- Engaging, open office located in central Berlin.
- Diverse global team of 50 nationalities (and counting)! Genuinely the nicest group of colleagues who will soon become friends.
- Team events, Grover tech discounts, and expanding perks.