MORE TOMORROW NOW.
Grover’s vision is for more people to get the best out of life – with flexible, affordable access to the tech they want. Our monthly tech rental subscription model is a more sustainable way to use tech – as part of the circular economy.
Grover is growing. Fast. In 5 years, we’ve gone from a small startup based in a Berlin apartment to a team of 200+ people, offering flexible tech rental across Germany, Austria, Spain and The Netherlands. And we’re just getting started. This year, we’re expanding into even more countries and launching even more innovative ways for people to access tech – for them to get more tomorrow now.
Tomorrow’s tech lets us achieve extraordinary things, to experience deeper, work smarter, play harder and live better. So if you want to join us on our mission to get tech into more people’s hands in a simple, smart, sustainable way, we’d love to have you on the team.
We are looking for a Fraud Analyst - USA (m/w/x) to join our team.
As Fraud Analyst - USA you will:
- Be one of the first hires in the US and play a key role in Grover’s expansion
- Partner directly with our newly appointed GM - US to oversee all Risk & Fraud Metrics
- Analyze transactions and fraud patterns that drive changes in our ML models and decision making process
- Evaluate the risk levels involved with rental plans for both B2B and B2C customers
- Work closely with data scientists to capture all key data needed to review individual cases
- Provide insights on fraud trends and participate in designing solutions to prevent fraudulent orders
- Regular monitoring of the rules for the decision-making process, along with implementation and optimization of the rules, processes, and policies
You care about:
- Ownership: you easily communicate ideas, implement them, and take responsibility for your actions
- Helping others: sharing knowledge with your colleagues is on top of your priorities
- Fast-paced startups: you love adapting to different situations, and you know how and when to iterate fast and with high quality
- Passion: to improve processes and drive efficiencies
- Our product: you believe in our vision, and are willing to give your best to build the future of Grover
We are looking for a passionate Fraud Analyst - USA with:
- Minimum 1-2 years of relevant experience (preferably) at a Fin-Tech, Payments or E-Commerce company
- Sound understanding of anti-fraud methodologies
- Intellectual curiosity, good attention to detail, and the ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- The ability to work with Head Office functions in US and our Global Risk team in Europe
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical, organizational, and problem-solving skills
- Profound knowledge of Microsoft Office (especially Excel and PowerPoint)
- Knowledge of SQL is a big plus
- Experience with creating reports using tools like Tableau is a plus
- Passion for growth, and the desire to improve processes and efficiencies
What we offer you:
- Competitive compensation packages
- Comprehensive health benefits
- Flexible work environment
- Commitment to transparency, openness, and DEI
- Entrepreneurial responsibility
- Career growth and development
- Virtual Events and exposure to diverse / multicultural team environment