MORE TOMORROW NOW.
Grover’s vision is for more people to get the best out of life – with flexible, affordable access to the tech they want. Our monthly tech rental subscription model is a more sustainable way to use tech – as part of the circular economy.
Grover is growing. Fast. In 5 years, we’ve gone from a small startup based in a Berlin apartment to a team of 200+ people, offering flexible tech rental across Germany, Austria, Spain and The Netherlands. And we’re just getting started. This year, we’re expanding into even more countries and launching even more innovative ways for people to access tech – for them to get more tomorrow now.
Tomorrow’s tech lets us achieve extraordinary things, to experience deeper, work smarter, play harder and live better. So if you want to join us on our mission to get tech into more people’s hands in a simple, smart, sustainable way, we’d love to have you on the team.
We are looking for a Assistant Buyer (m/w/x) to join our talented Procurement team.
As an Assistant Buyer, you will:
- Be involved in communication with suppliers and stakeholders
- Support the procurement team in all operational and administrative processes
- Assist the Procurement Team in placing and tracking orders
- Closely collaborate and coordinate with other internal teams to manage the deliveries of goods
- Handle Invoice clarifications with the accounting department of Grover and suppliers
- Be responsible for Quarantine Storage and return coordination to our suppliers and Inbound
- Keep track of process requests and complaints
You care about:
- Ownership: you easily communicate ideas, implement them, and take responsibility for your actions
- Helping others: sharing knowledge with your colleagues is on top of your priorities
- Fast-paced startups: you love adapting to different situations, and you know how and when to iterate fast and with high quality
- Our product: you believe in our vision, and are willing to give your best to build the future of Grover
We are looking for a passionate Assistant Buyer with:
- Ideally, 1 year of industry experience in the area of purchasing
- Great verbal and written communication skills: in German as native and English at a professional level
- Problem solving skills and proactiveness
- Ability to work in a fast-paced work environment
- A flexible mentality and excitement towards new challenges
What we offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits.
- Flexible working hours combined with a semi-remote work structure. Office? Remote? Figure out the balance that works best for you.
- Entrepreneurial responsibilities and upward career growth.
- Engaging, open office located in central Berlin.
- Diverse global team of 50 nationalities (and counting)! Genuinely the nicest group of colleagues who will soon become friends.
- Team events, Grover tech discounts, and expanding perks.