MORE TOMORROW NOW.
Grover’s vision is for more people to get the best out of life – with flexible, affordable access to the tech they want. Our monthly tech rental subscription model is a more sustainable way to use tech – as part of the circular economy.
Grover is growing. Fast. In 5 years, we’ve gone from a small startup based in a Berlin apartment to a team of 200+ people, offering flexible tech rental across Germany, Austria, Spain and The Netherlands. And we’re just getting started. This year, we’re expanding into even more countries and launching even more innovative ways for people to access tech – for them to get more tomorrow now.
Tomorrow’s tech lets us achieve extraordinary things, to experience deeper, work smarter, play harder and live better. So if you want to join us on our mission to get tech into more people’s hands in a simple, smart, sustainable way, we’d love to have you on the team.
We are looking for a Junior PR Manager to join our talented Brand team.
As Junior PR Manager, you will:
- Work closely with the PR & Communication Lead, Senior PR Manager, wider Brand Marketing team, including our Social Media team
- Maintain a keen awareness and understanding of industry trends affecting our target groups and use your expertise to deliver appropriate recommendations regarding the communication strategy surrounding them
- Contribute and work alongside an existing communications plan and use your skills to further develop a long-term successful editorial plan
- Participate in the development, planning and execution of multichannel communication concepts & campaigns
- Build and expand long-term relationships with influencers, key stakeholders and new press contacts
- Support our multiple PR agencies in their daily tasks and respond effectively to all media enquiries and interview requests to include internal handling with relevant spokespersons or departments.
- Support on event planning and execution of trade events
- Create trend related communication angles, press books, press pitches
- Monitor, analyse and communicate PR results on a regular basis
You care about:
- Ownership: you easily communicate ideas, implement them, and take responsibility for your actions
- Helping others: sharing knowledge with your colleagues is on top of your priorities
- Fast-paced startups: you love adapting to different situations, and you know how and when to iterate fast and with high quality
- Our product: you believe in our vision, and are willing to give your best to build the future of Grover
We are looking for a passionate Junior PR Manager with:
- 1-2 years of experience in a Junior PR Manager role or in brand communication or marketing environment (at a Startup, Creative Agency or Consumer Brand)
- Experienced in the areas of PR, marketing, events, social media, digital communications
- Fluent in German and English skills
- Tech/innovation mindset and curiosity, Affinity for lifestyle, tech, design topics
- Advanced knowledge of social media platforms and Influencer Marketing
- Familiar with the media landscape in Germany as well as with digital media and digital communication
- Effective oral and written communication skills with the ability to tailor communication style based on the audience
- Multitasking, collaboration skills and a hands-on mentality
- Practical experience with media analytics and measurement tools
- Team-oriented, motivated, creative and responsible personality who can structure himself/herself
What we offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits.
- Flexible working hours combined with a semi-remote work structure. Office? Remote? Figure out the balance that works best for you.
- Entrepreneurial responsibilities and upward career growth.
- Engaging, open office located in central Berlin.
- Diverse global team of 50 nationalities (and counting)! Genuinely the nicest group of colleagues who will soon become friends.
- Team events, Grover tech discounts, and expanding perks.