MORE TOMORROW NOW.
Grover’s vision is for more people to get the best out of life – with flexible, affordable access to the tech they want. Our monthly tech rental subscription model is a more sustainable way to use tech – as part of the circular economy.
Grover is growing. Fast. In 5 years, we’ve gone from a small startup based in a Berlin apartment to a team of 200+ people, offering flexible tech rental across Germany, Austria, Spain and The Netherlands. And we’re just getting started. This year, we’re expanding into even more countries and launching even more innovative ways for people to access tech – for them to get more tomorrow now.
Tomorrow’s tech lets us achieve extraordinary things, to experience deeper, work smarter, play harder and live better. So if you want to join us on our mission to get tech into more people’s hands in a simple, smart, sustainable way, we’d love to have you on the team.
We are looking for a Country Head - Netherlands (m/w/x) to join our talented Commercial team.
As a Country Head - Netherlands, you will:
- Embody Grover values and mission in the country, ensuring Grover’s profitable growth and ensuring its leadership in the market
- Be the ambassador of Grover values in the country, the face of the PR and the go to person for all the country partners and valuable relationships (including but not limited to data sources, payments, sourcing, distribution, collections…)
- Stand as a leader in the country, attract talent and sign deals
- Decide, agree and execute the strategy in the Country, aligning with the targets and the strategic priorities that the company has
- Be a piece of the international department, reporting on the progress of the country, steering its business and be able to take actions
- Steer and improve all the elements across the value chain, from customer acquisition to debt collection, pricing, sourcing...
- Transition Grover to the optimal operating model target for the success in the country
- Ensure Compliance within the country from a legal and tax point of view
- Work cross functionally to ensure that all the necessary actions to execute the country strategy are delivered
You care about:
- Ownership: you easily communicate ideas, implement them, and take responsibility for your actions
- Helping others: sharing knowledge with your colleagues is on top of your priorities
- Fast-paced startups: you love adapting to different situations, and you know how and when to iterate fast and with high quality
- Our product: you believe in our vision, and are willing to give your best to build the future of Grover
We are looking for a passionate Country Head - Netherlands with:
- A master degree and 5+ years of experience in a highly dynamic startup environment
- Excellent knowledge of the reference market in the country, with previous relevant experience in the online space either in e-commerce or consumer electronics
- Great network within the country
- Growth and hands-on mentality, you get things done in a timely manner always caring about the output quality
- Great communication and collaboration skills allow you to convince people to help you execute and manage several stakeholders successfully.
- Highly analytical and organized individual with experience in setting up the best operating model to reach the targets while managing pressure
- Leadership skills, you need to be able to motivate your colleagues and then convince stakeholders of what the right priorities and focus are
- (Near) Native speaker of the country language and English are required
- You really believe in what you do and are always willing to go the extra mile to ensure the best for the customers and for Grover
What we offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Flexible working hours combined with a semi-remote work structure. Office? Remote? Figure out the balance that works best for you
- Entrepreneurial responsibilities and upward career growth
- Engaging, open office located in central Berlin
- Diverse global team of 50 nationalities (and counting)! Genuinely the nicest group of colleagues who will soon become friends
- Team events, Grover tech discounts, and expanding perks