MORE TOMORROW NOW.
Grover’s vision is for more people to get the best out of life – with flexible, affordable access to the tech they want. Our monthly tech rental subscription model is a more sustainable way to use tech – as part of the circular economy.
Grover is growing. Fast. In 5 years, we’ve gone from a small startup based in a Berlin apartment to a team of 200+ people, offering flexible tech rental across Germany, Austria, Spain and The Netherlands. And we’re just getting started. This year, we’re expanding into even more countries and launching even more innovative ways for people to access tech – for them to get more tomorrow now.
Tomorrow’s tech lets us achieve extraordinary things, to experience deeper, work smarter, play harder and live better. So if you want to join us on our mission to get tech into more people’s hands in a simple, smart, sustainable way, we’d love to have you on the team.
We are looking for a B2B Intern to join our talented B2B Sales team in Berlin/remotely. If you are going to graduate and looking for an internship post studies (3-6 months) with the option to join as a full time employee, you should apply to this opportunity!
As a B2B Intern, you will:
- Build long-term relationships with new and current valuable customers
- Equip them with our tech for their rapid market expansion and provide the best service possible
- Continuously focus on sales process improvement; focus on revenue driving projects and tasks
- Collaborate closely with cross functional teams to execute lead generating strategies, review data and results and continuously strive to improve outcomes and future actions
- Be responsible for your own pipeline, e.g. building a book of business and creating revenue opportunities with cold and warm leads
- Support our B2B international expansion and adapting strategies that work for the current market
You care about:
- Ownership: you easily communicate ideas, implement them, and take responsibility for your actions
- Helping others: sharing knowledge with your colleagues is on top of your priorities
- Fast-paced startups: you love adapting to different situations, and you know how and when to iterate fast and with high quality
- Our product: you believe in our vision, and are willing to give your best to build the future of Grover
- Working in a team and helping the team succeed: you love to celebrate the journey and love diversity and respect as values that get you to enjoy it
- You always give 100%: you love to provide a 7 Star Service & Experience to customers
We are looking for a passionate B2B Intern with:
- A potential first relevant work experience, e.g. in a start-up, retail environment or service industry
- Strong people skills. You like to get on the phone and solve customer problems
- A "Learn by Doing" approach towards personal development and interest to constantly face new challenges
- Excellent communication skills and a very humane approach
- An independent but highly cooperative way of working with a lot of personal responsibility from day one
- Proven record of your organizational skills and the ability to not lose sight of the essential tasks and responsibilities
- A drive to solve problems once you have identified them, you aren't afraid to question the status quo
- Native German and fluent English language skills