MORE TOMORROW NOW.
Grover’s vision is for more people to get the best out of life – with flexible, affordable access to the tech they want. Our monthly tech rental subscription model is a more sustainable way to use tech – as part of the circular economy.
Grover is growing. Fast. In 5 years, we’ve gone from a small startup based in a Berlin apartment to a team of 200+ people, offering flexible tech rental across Germany, Austria, Spain and The Netherlands. And we’re just getting started. This year, we’re expanding into even more countries and launching even more innovative ways for people to access tech – for them to get more tomorrow now.
Tomorrow’s tech lets us achieve extraordinary things, to experience deeper, work smarter, play harder and live better. So if you want to join us on our mission to get tech into more people’s hands in a simple, smart, sustainable way, we’d love to have you on the team.
We are looking for a Transportation Analyst to join our talented Operations team.
As a Transportation Analyst, you will:
- Oversee and troubleshoot day-to-day transportation of our orders to customers (lead times, process management, forecasting, scheduling, carrier volumes and performance, CS support).
- Supervise and monitor deliveries to customers and return deliveries.
- Coordinate with B2B and Outbound Supply Chain team on international shipments.
- Report on carrier performance of delivery partners.
- Work with the Outbound Supply Chain team to coordinate pickups and dropoffs.
- Manage claims, inquiries and investigations on our shipping provider’s B2B portals, in coordination with our CS and B2B sales departments.
- Track down lost assets and follow-up on cold cases.
- Resolve conflicts with shipping providers on edge cases.
- Support tech integrations and testing to help automate processes.
- Monitor the interface between our CRM, the warehouse management system and the shipping provider’s delivery tracking; to avoid discrepancies and loss of data.
- Proxy Supply Chain Transportation Manager if needed.
You care about:
- Ownership: you easily communicate ideas, implement them, and take responsibility for your actions
- Helping others: sharing knowledge with your colleagues is on top of your priorities
- Fast-paced startups: you love adapting to different situations, and you know how and when to iterate fast and with high quality
- Our product: you believe in our vision, and are willing to give your best to build the future of Grover
We are looking for a passionate candidate with:
- Strong communication skills and a knack for collaborating with internal stakeholders and external service providers.
- Passion for investigative work and solving problems in a way that’s also preventing them from happening again.
- Proficiency in Google Office tools, especially Google Sheets.
- A proactive approach, who takes ownership of their work.
- A preference to give and receive feedback.
You'll stand out for:
- Knowing your way around Salesforce.
- Knowing a programming language.
- Having an analytical understanding of supply chain logistics.
- Language skills: Fluent in German, English and one more European Language.
- Being enthusiastic, smart, eager to grow personally and professionally, team-spirited and solution-oriented. with strong ethics.
- Being passionate about Process and Project Management.
- Desire to build your career around Data Analytics and/or Process Management.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits.
- Flexible working hours combined with a semi-remote work structure. Office? Remote? Figure out the balance that works best for you.
- Entrepreneurial responsibilities and upward career growth.
- Engaging, open office located in central Berlin.
- Diverse global team of 50 nationalities (and counting)! Genuinely the nicest group of colleagues who will soon become friends.
- Team events, Grover tech discounts, and expanding perks.