MORE TOMORROW NOW.
Grover’s vision is for more people to get the best out of life – with flexible, affordable access to the tech they want. Our monthly tech rental subscription model is a more sustainable way to use tech – as part of the circular economy.
Grover is growing. Fast. In 5 years, we’ve gone from a small startup based in a Berlin apartment to a team of 200+ people, offering flexible tech rental across Germany, Austria, Spain and The Netherlands. And we’re just getting started. This year, we’re expanding into even more countries and launching even more innovative ways for people to access tech – for them to get more tomorrow now.
Tomorrow’s tech lets us achieve extraordinary things, to experience deeper, work smarter, play harder and live better. So if you want to join us on our mission to get tech into more people’s hands in a simple, smart, sustainable way, we’d love to have you on the team.
We are looking for a BI Marketing Analyst to join our talented Business Intelligence team.
As a BI Marketing Analyst, you will:
- Work closely with the Marketing team to build tracking models based on UTMs and ensure data quality standards
- Gather data from multiple acquisition and crm tools and manage, monitor and develop a data-driven framework to enhance business operations
- Track, analyse and report key metrics & insights to marketing team on a regular basis
- Proactively seek opportunities to improve core business processes by building BI tools
- Contribute to knowledge management by documenting the processes & updating data glossary
- Support team’s data strategy and vision, while aligning with the wider business data strategy
You care about:
- Ownership: you easily communicate ideas, implement them, and take responsibility for your actions
- Problem solving: Think outside the box, apply simple or complex solutions based on the needs
- Data: Quality, management, transparency and standards
- Helping others: sharing knowledge with your colleagues is on top of your priorities
- Fast-paced startups: you love adapting to different situations, and you know how and when to iterate fast and with high quality
- Our product: you believe in our vision, and are willing to give your best to build the future of Grover
We are looking for a passionate BI Marketing Analyst, with:
- 2-5 years of experience in data analytics, business intelligence in e-commerce, tech, supply chain or management consulting preferably inclined towards Marketing
- Deep understanding of UTMs and attribution
- Educational background in Economics, Business or similarly quantitative degree preferred
- Expert SQL skills & basic understanding of data engineering & modelling
- Hands-on experience with data-visualization tools such as Tableau, PowerBI, Looker, etc. (Tableau preferred)
- Experience with Amplitude and/or CRM tools (such as Braze) preferred
- Skilled analytical and critical thinker; someone who looks to data for answers and opportunities.
- Proactive mentality, solution-oriented, problem solver, high attention to detail
- Great communication skills - You are fluent in English
Our Tech Stack:
- AWS suite - Redshift, Matillion, Lambda
- Apache Kafka
- Python 3.6+ (Faust, sklearn, pandas, …)
- Jira, Confluence, Github
- Amplitude, Braze
- Elasticsearch, Logstash, Kibana (ELK)
What we offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits.
- Flexible working hours combined with a semi-remote work structure. Office? Remote? Figure out the balance that works best for you.
- Entrepreneurial responsibilities and upward career growth.
- Engaging, open office located in central Berlin.
- Diverse global team of 50 nationalities (and counting)! Genuinely the nicest group of colleagues who will soon become friends.
- Team events, Grover tech discounts, and expanding perks.