MORE TOMORROW NOW.
Grover’s vision is for more people to get the best out of life – with flexible, affordable access to the tech they want. Our monthly tech rental subscription model is a more sustainable way to use tech – as part of the circular economy.
Grover is growing. Fast. In 5 years, we’ve gone from a small startup based in a Berlin apartment to a team of 200+ people, offering flexible tech rental across Germany, Austria, Spain and The Netherlands. And we’re just getting started. This year, we’re expanding into even more countries and launching even more innovative ways for people to access tech – for them to get more tomorrow now.
Tomorrow’s tech lets us achieve extraordinary things, to experience deeper, work smarter, play harder and live better. So if you want to join us on our mission to get tech into more people’s hands in a simple, smart, sustainable way, we’d love to have you on the team.
Your mission at Grover:
We are looking for our B2B Growth Marketing Manager. This pivotal role steers and optimises our current B2B digital growth efforts across our main markets, reporting to our B2B Growth Lead. You will plan and execute campaigns to educate companies about Grover, and will work across paid media and multiple commercial stakeholders, through growth initiatives, campaigns and partnerships. This is an instrumental role to ensure Grover hits its ambitious growth goals, through best in class practices while developing a constant loop of learnings.
As a B2B Growth Marketing Manager, you will:
- You will define, plan and implement our B2B growth marketing strategies in cooperation with the Growth Lead and our Commercial B2B Lead, that includes measuring daily operations, experiments and conversion tests.
- Monitor and ensure B2B marketing campaigns deliver against weekly / monthly targets in terms of traffic, acquired subscriptions, paid orders, etc.
- Perform strategic analysis to evaluate the end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points through our web. You will own conversion on site, and will work closely with product managers to roll out growth initiatives that boost our conversion rates.
- Devise and implement sophisticated automated strategies for lead nurturing and B2B sales lifecycles.
- Be a key knowledge leader in with regards to B2B - input relevant local context, and guide specialists into defining the right set of strategies to launch marketing campaigns
- Build stakeholder trust between growth marketing org and other relevant areas and functions as commercial, brand, product or risk, sharing wins and learnings, and contributing to elevate the broader team's impact.
You care about:
- Ownership: you easily communicate ideas, implement them, and take responsibility for your actions
- Helping others: sharing knowledge with your colleagues is on top of your priorities
- Fast-paced startups: you love adapting to different situations, and you know how and when to iterate fast and with high quality
- Our product: you believe in our vision, and are willing to give your best to build the future of Grover
We are looking for a passionate B2B Growth Marketing Manager, with:
- 5+ years of demonstrated work experience in B2B marketing and growth, across paid and organic, working with B2B communities and developing acquisition and retention plans.
- Strong project management and stakeholder management capabilities.
- Ability to analyze and structure data, turn data into insights, and insights into actions that assist senior management and other partners with decision making
- Critical thinking including the ability to see and communicate the big picture in a way that encourages your team and partners.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, and cross-functional skills to collaborate with Commercial, Growth, Risk and Product teams
- A passion for seeking complex, challenging, and ambiguous problems that warrant ambition and perseverance
- English proficiency (any other language will be a plus)
What we offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits.
- Flexible working hours combined with a semi-remote work structure. Office? Remote? Figure out the balance that works best for you.
- Entrepreneurial responsibilities and upward career growth.
- Engaging, open office located in central Berlin.
- Diverse global team of 50 nationalities (and counting)! Genuinely the nicest group of colleagues who will soon become friends.
- Team events, Grover tech discounts, and expanding perks.