MORE TOMORROW NOW.
Grover’s vision is for more people to get the best out of life – with flexible, affordable access to the tech they want. Our monthly tech rental subscription model is a more sustainable way to use tech – as part of the circular economy.
Grover is growing. Fast. In 5 years, we’ve gone from a small startup based in a Berlin apartment to a team of 200+ people, offering flexible tech rental across Germany, Austria, Spain and The Netherlands. And we’re just getting started. This year, we’re expanding into even more countries and launching even more innovative ways for people to access tech – for them to get more tomorrow now.
Tomorrow’s tech lets us achieve extraordinary things, to experience deeper, work smarter, play harder and live better. So if you want to join us on our mission to get tech into more people’s hands in a simple, smart, sustainable way, we’d love to have you on the team.
Your mission at Grover:
We are searching for an SEO Specialist to join the Growth team where your goal is to develop and take our SEO efforts to the next level. As an SEO specialist at Grover you will be able to steer and optimise our organic efforts in our markets.
You will be a part of a growing team where you will have a lot of freedom and responsibility in a versatile role, to drive our business forward in innovative ways.
As an SEO specialist you will:
- In alignment with the SEO Manager, and our Growth Leads, you will steer and execute all SEO and ASO related activities in our markets.
- Perform keyword research to maximize organic traffic in our on page projects.
- Perform SEO content audits in your markets to find areas of improvement for our current content and to find content gaps and new keyword segments where we can produce more content that will drive traffic.
- Be responsible for all link building acquisition in your markets. This includes being a part of the creative content creation, managing agencies and analysing our backlinks on a regular basis to make sure our link portfolio stays competitive.
- Perform analysis, audits and create reports that evaluate our organic performance and use these insights to help us grow further.
- Find creative solutions to improve our outreach efforts and come up with new content ideas together with the Growth, Brand teams as well as external agencies.
- Work as part of a multi-functional team alongside brand, category, product and BI teams to constantly iterate and improve organic traffic in search engines and app stores.
You care about:
- Ownership: you easily communicate ideas, implement them, and take responsibility for your actions
- Helping others: sharing knowledge with your colleagues is on top of your priorities
- Fast-paced startups: you love adapting to different situations, and you know how and when to iterate fast and with high quality
- Our product: you believe in our vision, and are willing to give your best to build the future of Grover
We are looking for a passionate SEO specialist, with:
- At least two years of experience with focus towards Onsite SEO, Link Building, Content Creation. Additional experience in ASO is a plus.
- Great experience of keyword research, content creation together with a team.
- Experience with SEO tools such as Sistrix, Ahrefs, Screaming Frog.
- Great analytical skills and attention to detail (knowledge of Excel, Tableau, SQL is ideal).
- Hands-on experience from using a CMS such as Contentful or similar.
- Passionate in staying up to date with the latest in the world of SEO and looking to explore new concepts and implement them into your work.
- Entrepreneurial spirit and balance between getting stuff done and making things great.
- Great communication skills and positive attitude towards problem solving
- Fluency in English and mother language in German, Dutch or Spanish (any other language will be a plus)
What we offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits.
- Flexible working hours combined with a semi-remote work structure. Office? Remote? Figure out the balance that works best for you.
- Entrepreneurial responsibilities and upward career growth.
- Engaging, open office located in central Berlin.
- Diverse global team of 50 nationalities (and counting)! Genuinely the nicest group of colleagues who will soon become friends.
- Team events, Grover tech discounts, and expanding perks.