MORE TOMORROW NOW.
Grover’s vision is for more people to get the best out of life – with flexible, affordable access to the tech they want. Our monthly tech rental subscription model is a more sustainable way to use tech – as part of the circular economy.
Grover is growing. Fast. In 5 years, we’ve gone from a small startup based in a Berlin apartment to a team of 200+ people, offering flexible tech rental across Germany, Austria, Spain and The Netherlands. And we’re just getting started. This year, we’re expanding into even more countries and launching even more innovative ways for people to access tech – for them to get more tomorrow now.
Tomorrow’s tech lets us achieve extraordinary things, to experience deeper, work smarter, play harder and live better. So if you want to join us on our mission to get tech into more people’s hands in a simple, smart, sustainable way, we’d love to have you on the team.
We’re looking for a friendly, adaptable word wizard who is open to applying their skills to help delight and guide users through our circular tech rental service, in American English. Grover conducts workplace business in English, too.
As a Copywriter within our Product team, you will:
- Write inspiring headlines, effective call-to-actions, clear 'how it works', informative FAQs, and helpful transactional emails.
- Compose copy that explains complex topics simply and gets to the point quickly while being enjoyable.
- As we’re scaling, contribute from the ground floor to building and constantly improving our UX writing processes, developing our style guide, and restructuring how we work together best.
- Work closely with UX- and Copywriters, UX Researchers, Product Designers, and Product Managers because writing should be integrated from the beginning of the process, not filled out as an afterthought.
- Actively participate in user testing and draw conclusions from the feedback to improve your copy.
You care about:
- Ownership: you easily communicate ideas, implement them, and take responsibility for your actions
- Helping others: sharing knowledge with your colleagues is on top of your priorities
- Fast-paced startups: you love adapting to different situations, and you know how and when to iterate fast and with high quality
- Our product: you believe in our vision, and are willing to give your best to build the future of Grover
We are looking for a passionate Copywriter within our Product team, with:
- Stylistically confident American English with impeccable grammar. You will write in English and communicate with your colleagues in English.
- At least two years of experience as a writer for the web or digital products and the desire to improve upon/transition into the role of UX writer.
- The ability to write clear and targeted text that always aims to optimize our product in a user-centric way.
- Skill at translating functional communication goals into emotionally engaging and rationally motivating text while honoring our voice and tone guidelines.
- A quick understanding of briefs and the ability to simultaneously satisfy users’ needs as well as Grover's business goals.
- Interest in actively shaping our user research and learning to conduct independent research with our researchers (e.g., conduct user interviews, initiate A/B tests for copy, perform word and language analyses).
- Passion for trends and topics in UX, digital communication, and product development.
If you don’t tick all these boxes, but this position sounds like a role into which you could grow, send us some samples of your work and we’ll see if you could be a fit.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits.
- Flexible working hours combined with a semi-remote work structure. Office? Remote? Figure out the balance that works best for you.
- Entrepreneurial responsibilities and upward career growth.
- Engaging, open office located in central Berlin.
- Diverse global team of 50 nationalities (and counting)! Genuinely the nicest group of colleagues who will soon become friends.
- Team events, Grover tech discounts, and expanding perks.