Open to rethinking things at Grover?
Grover is the new choice for renting or financing tech products. We offer a simple, monthly subscription model for the tech you love. We’re the first financing company whose main focus is the circular economy, breaking the barrier between ownership and usage: rethinking things. For a small monthly fee, private customers, as well as businesses, get access to a wide assortment of tech products at a fraction of the purchase price.
We're on a mission to reinvent consumption and to make innovative technology accessible to everyone. As a member of the CE100 group of leading companies in the circular economy worldwide, we’re at the forefront of reducing e-waste and establishing a more sustainable way of using products. To date, we’ve raised over €350 million in equity and debt financing from investors including Samsung, Commerzbank, and Global Founders Capital. LinkedIn ranked Grover as one of the top 10 hottest startups to work for in Germany in 2019 and 2020.
We are looking for a Sr. Workplace Manager to join our talented People team.
As a Sr. Workplace Manager, you will:
- Take full responsibility of our physical space and office administration – from communication with landlords & security, receiving post and deliveries to archiving and filing physical and digital files
- Guarantee compliance with Health and Safety regulations and security standards in cooperation with your Team Lead by overseeing a fun but tidy and well organized space - you take pride showcasing the office in its best light.
- Drive exceptional employee experience by providing amazing service and support to our 200+ employees, guests, and candidates. The office is our company home and you are the host!
- Help plan, execute, and engage in Team Events both at the office and virtually - become an active part of our community and look for constant ways to improve all employee's experience at Grover!
- Work closely with People teams to make sure Grover’s office fosters an inspiring and productive culture that the team is proud to call their own.
- Partner with People Operations to support onboarding of new employees (setting up onboarding packages, coordinating deliveries, arranging desks, etc.)
- Ensure adequate stock of all stationery, kitchen, and other office supplies – manage office budgets and according vendors
- Collaborate with other business functions (Finance, Operations, People, etc.) to ensure an excellent employee experience while showing a good sense of prioritization
You care about:
- Ownership: you easily communicate ideas, implement them, and take responsibility for your actions
- Helping others: sharing knowledge with your colleagues is on top of your priorities
- Fast-paced startups: you love adapting to different situations, and you know how and when to iterate fast and with high quality
- Our product: you believe in our vision, and are willing to give your best to build the future of Grover
We are looking for a passionate Sr. Workplace Manager with:
- 3+ years experience in holistic office management, hospitality, or similar hands-on, customer facing roles in a dynamic high-growth environment
- Previous experience with vendor management in Germany and / or C1+ German language skills, as well as fluent English skills are a Must!
- A supportive service mindset and generosity of spirit. Helping others and making people smile brings you joy and satisfaction
- A proactive attitude to get things done. You don’t see problems, just puzzles waiting to be solved
- Capacity to provide structure and organization while multitasking and dynamically prioritizing and reprioritizing to adapt to changing business needs
- A keen eye for detail and high sense for confidentiality
What we offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits.
- Entrepreneurial responsibilities and upward career growth.
- Engaging, open office located in central Berlin.
- Diverse global team of 50 nationalities (and counting)! Genuinely the nicest group of colleagues who will soon become friends.
- Team events, Grover tech discounts, and expanding perks.