Open to rethinking things at Grover?
Grover is the new choice for renting or financing tech products. We offer a simple, monthly subscription model for the tech you love. We’re the first financing company whose main focus is the circular economy, breaking the barrier between ownership and usage: rethinking things. For a small monthly fee, private customers, as well as businesses, get access to a wide assortment of tech products at a fraction of the purchase price.
We're on a mission to reinvent consumption and to make innovative technology accessible to everyone. As a member of the CE100 group of leading companies in the circular economy worldwide, we’re at the forefront of reducing e-waste and establishing a more sustainable way of using products. To date, we’ve raised over €350 million in equity and debt financing from investors including Samsung, Commerzbank, and Global Founders Capital. LinkedIn ranked Grover as one of the top 10 hottest startups to work for in Germany in 2019 and 2020.
We are looking for a Credit Risk Analyst to join our talented Risk team.
As a Credit Risk Analyst, you will:
- Be the person responsible for Risk Metrics development and communication
- Monitor the acquisition quality of Grover’s customers, providing insights and recommendations to increase Grover’s risk model separation power
- Monitor the key risk metrics across Grover’s subscription portfolio in 4 different markets providing insight and recommendation about portfolio performances
- Provide framework and execution for Champion Challenger setup
- Develop and share insights around the key metrics of the Risk Department
- Power quick decisions to answer business questions with ad-hoc analysis
- Work together with with Data Scientists to review performance of our ML models
- Work together with Data Scientists to analyze transactions and fraud patterns and drive changes in our decision making process
- Work together with our Fraud Analyst and continuously review trends and rules
- Be responsible for back-testing
- Prepare risk reporting and regular management reports
- Set up monitoring dashboards and performing monitoring of risk decisions. Contribute to the continuous improvement of our decision making
You care about:
- Ownership: you easily communicate ideas, implement them, and take responsibility for your actions
- Helping others: sharing knowledge with your colleagues is on top of your priorities
- Fast-paced startups: you love adapting to different situations, and you know how and when to iterate fast and with high quality
- Our product: you believe in our vision, and are willing to give your best to build the future of Grover
We are looking for a passionate Credit Risk Analyst, with:
- BA/BS in a quantitative field such as mathematics, statistics, natural sciences, business analytics (or equivalent experience)
- 3+ years of experience in consumer lending (preferably online) and risk management experience in a bank/financial services (preferably in Germany, Austria, Netherlands or Spain)
- Willingness to take a modern approach to Credit Risk Management
- Team worker and always curious to test and learn in order to optimize acceptance and default
- Strong analytical thinking and problem solving skills
- Experience with communicating data driven insights
- Solid knowledge of SQL
- Familiarity with either Python (numpy, scipy, pandas) or R programming languages is a plus
- Familiarity with DBT is a plus
- Experience with creating reports using tools like Tableau is a plus