MORE TOMORROW NOW.
Grover’s vision is for more people to get the best out of life – with flexible, affordable access to the tech they want. Our monthly tech rental subscription model is a more sustainable way to use tech – as part of the circular economy.
Grover is growing. Fast. In 5 years, we’ve gone from a small startup based in a Berlin apartment to a team of 200+ people, offering flexible tech rental across Germany, Austria, Spain and The Netherlands. And we’re just getting started. This year, we’re expanding into even more countries and launching even more innovative ways for people to access tech – for them to get more tomorrow now.
Tomorrow’s tech lets us achieve extraordinary things, to experience deeper, work smarter, play harder and live better. So if you want to join us on our mission to get tech into more people’s hands in a simple, smart, sustainable way, we’d love to have you on the team.
We are looking for a Talent Experience Specialist to join our talented People team in Berlin.
As a Talent Experience Specialist you will:
- Be our talent champion and play a key role in ensuring excellent candidate experience throughout the entire interview process
- Schedule interviews for all roles from junior to executive level (both virtual and onsite interviews)
- Coordinate onsite interviews in our Berlin HQ, including scheduling the interviews, greeting the candidates when they arrive onsite, making sure the candidate has a smooth interview experience
- Be the main process owner for our ATS: post job announcements, ensure that all interviews and scorecards are recorded in Greenhouse
- Act as the main point of contact for ATS related questions from hiring managers and interviewers
- Provide training regarding ATS and ensure a high degree of data accuracy and integrity
You care about:
- Ownership: you easily communicate ideas, implement them, and take responsibility for your actions
- Helping others: sharing knowledge with your colleagues is on top of your priorities
- Fast-paced startups: you love adapting to different situations, and you know how and when to iterate fast and with high quality
- Our product: you believe in our vision, and are willing to give your best to build the future of Grover
We are looking for a passionate Talent Experience Specialist with:
- 2+ years experience in a talent operations role at a high-growth startup or a consumer brand. Alternatively, you may have worked in a customer facing/support role
- Exceptional organizational skills: you thrive in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities and can handle multiple requests at once. In addition to that, you are highly detail-oriented
- Solution focused: you are an energetic self starter for whom no task is too big or too small, someone who enjoys an opportunity to interact with a wide range of stakeholders and get things done
- Strong sense of ownership: you get satisfaction out of creating efficiencies for others and take pride in the fact that thanks to your work candidates are getting an excellent experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- Fluency in English