Open to rethinking things at Grover?
Grover is the new choice for renting or financing tech products. We offer a simple, monthly subscription model for the tech you love. We’re the first financing company whose main focus is the circular economy, breaking the barrier between ownership and usage: rethinking things. For a small monthly fee, private customers, as well as businesses, get access to a wide assortment of tech products at a fraction of the purchase price.
We're on a mission to reinvent consumption and to make innovative technology accessible to everyone. As a member of the CE100 group of leading companies in the circular economy worldwide, we’re at the forefront of reducing e-waste and establishing a more sustainable way of using products. To date, we’ve raised over €350 million in equity and debt financing from investors including Samsung, Commerzbank, and Global Founders Capital. LinkedIn ranked Grover as one of the top 10 hottest startups to work for in Germany in 2019 and 2020.
We are looking for a Returns & Re-Commerce Analyst to join our talented Operations team.
As a Returns & Re-Commerce Analyst, you will:
- Act as the central contact person for all repair accounts and refurbishment partners on a daily basis
- Continuously develop the coverage of our repair portfolio
- Be the interface between logistics, procurement and B2B department
- Always keep an eye on partner performance and take effective measures in the event of deviations
- Be responsible for tracking and developing Repair and Logistic KPI ́s
- Coordinate our packaging and spare parts supply
You care about:
- Ownership: you easily communicate ideas, implement them, and take responsibility for your actions
- Helping others: sharing knowledge with your colleagues is on top of your priorities
- Fast-paced startups: you love adapting to different situations, and you know how and when to iterate fast and with high quality
- Our product: you believe in our vision, and are willing to give your best to build the future of Grover
We are looking for a passionate Returns & Re-Commerce Analyst, with:
- German language is a big plus
- Good understanding of logistical workstreams
- Experience and overview in very dynamic daily business
- Knowledge in the processing and maintenance of KPI's
- First experience in managing an external logistic service provider (3PL) and warehouse management systems
- Basic knowledge in interface connections
- Ambition to improve something existing and/or build something from scratch
- Confidence with consumer electronics
- Good working knowledge of Office, Salesforce, Tableau, Jira & Confluence is a plus
What we offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits.
- Flexible working hours combined with a semi-remote work structure. Office? Remote? Figure out the balance that works best for you.
- Entrepreneurial responsibilities and upward career growth.
- Engaging, open office located in central Berlin.
- Diverse global team of 40 nationalities (and counting)! Genuinely the nicest group of colleagues who will soon become friends.
- Team events, Grover tech discounts, and expanding perks.