MORE TOMORROW NOW.
Grover’s vision is for more people to get the best out of life – with flexible, affordable access to the tech they want. Our monthly tech rental subscription model is a more sustainable way to use tech – as part of the circular economy.
Grover is growing. Fast. In 5 years, we’ve gone from a small startup based in a Berlin apartment to a team of 200+ people, offering flexible tech rental across Germany, Austria, Spain and The Netherlands. And we’re just getting started. This year, we’re expanding into even more countries and launching even more innovative ways for people to access tech – for them to get more tomorrow now.
Tomorrow’s tech lets us achieve extraordinary things, to experience deeper, work smarter, play harder and live better. So if you want to join us on our mission to get tech into more people’s hands in a simple, smart, sustainable way, we’d love to have you on the team.
We are looking for a Sr. Backend Test Automation Engineer to join our talented Engineering team.
As a Sr. Backend Test Automation Engineer, you will:
Develop End-to-End automated test cases and Integration testing for back end APIs
Design and execute automation tests according to acceptance criteria
Test framework development and enhancement
Perform Non functional and Service level testing
Establish work flows for enhanced quality with continuous integration (CI) and Continuous Delivery (CD)
Test planning, user story and release candidate testing
Collaborating with development teams supporting overall software quality
You care about:
- Ownership: you easily communicate ideas, implement them, and take responsibility for your actions
- Helping others: sharing knowledge with your colleagues is on top of your priorities
- Fast-paced startups: you love adapting to different situations, and you know how and when to iterate fast and with high quality
- Our product: you believe in our vision, and are willing to give your best to build the future of Grover
We are looking for a passionate Sr. Backend Test Automation Engineer, with:
Strong experience with open source test hybrid frameworks, including Selenium/WebDriver and REST API
Experience with building and maintaining RESTful web services
Practical experience with containers (e.g. Docker), automation and Azure technologies
Experience with testing tools/frameworks like BDD, Cucumber, Gherkin, Spock, Postman, jUnit, TestNG
Strong analytical skills and willingness to come up with new and innovative ideas and solutions
It's a plus:
- Mobile testing automation (iOS/Swift and Android/Kotlin)
- Experience with payment gateway testing tool
- Knowledge of Performance/Load testing tools like JMeter or LoadRunner
- Understanding of business processes in E-commerce environments
- Experience in security testing