Open to rethinking things at Grover?
Grover is the new choice for renting or financing tech products. We offer a simple, monthly subscription model for the tech you love. We’re the first financing company whose main focus is the circular economy, breaking the barrier between ownership and usage: rethinking things. For a small monthly fee, private customers, as well as businesses, get access to a wide assortment of tech products at a fraction of the purchase price.
We're on a mission to reinvent consumption and to make innovative technology accessible to everyone. As a member of the CE100 group of leading companies in the circular economy worldwide, we’re at the forefront of reducing e-waste and establishing a more sustainable way of using products. To date, we’ve raised over €350 million in equity and debt financing from investors including Samsung, Commerzbank, and Global Founders Capital. LinkedIn ranked Grover as one of the top 10 hottest startups to work for in Germany in 2019 and 2020.
We are looking for a Tech Talent Sourcer to join our Talent acquisition team. In this role you will have a direct impact on the success of the company by helping build strong talent pipelines and scaling our Engineer, Product and Data teams.
As a Tech Talent Sourcer you will:
- Work with the hiring managers and tech teams to understand role requirements and craft sourcing strategies
- Use various social media platforms and professional networks to source tech talent
- Reach out to candidates with a compelling pitch and get them excited about tech opportunities at Grover
- Own and nurture the talent pipelines, making sure that we have highly qualified candidates for critical tech roles
- Stay up to date with the latest tools and best practices in tech sourcing, always experimenting, A/B testing and talent hacking.
You care about:
- Ownership: you easily communicate ideas, implement them, and take responsibility for your actions
- Helping others: sharing knowledge with your colleagues is on top of your priorities
- Fast-paced startups: you love adapting to different situations, and you know how and when to iterate fast and with high quality
- Our product: you believe in our vision, and are willing to give your best to build the future of Grover
We are looking for a passionate Tech Talent Sourcer with:
- 2+ years of experience in building talent pipelines for tech roles at high-growth startups or a consumer brand
- Prior exposure to various sourcing techniques: social platforms, professional networks, Boolean search strings, Github, etc.
- Persistence and perseverance: you find ways to stand out from the crowd and attract the candidate’s attention with personalized creative messaging and a highly compelling pitch.
- Talent hacking mindset : you are curious and a continuous learner, always researching new tools, best practices in candidate outreach, when you are not sourcing or communicating with candidates, you are listening to talent podcasts and reading blogs - learning from and contributing to the tech talent acquisition community
- Fluency in English
What we offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits.
- Flexible working hours combined with a semi-remote work structure. Office? Remote? Figure out the balance that works best for you.
- Entrepreneurial responsibilities and upward career growth.
- Engaging, open office located in central Berlin.
- Diverse global team of 40 nationalities (and counting)! Genuinely the nicest group of colleagues who will soon become friends.
- Team events, Grover tech discounts, and expanding perks.