Open to rethinking things at Grover?
Grover is the new choice for renting or financing tech products. We offer a simple, monthly subscription model for the tech you love. We’re the first financing company whose main focus is the circular economy, breaking the barrier between ownership and usage: rethinking things. For a small monthly fee, private customers, as well as businesses, get access to a wide assortment of tech products at a fraction of the purchase price.
We're on a mission to reinvent consumption and to make innovative technology accessible to everyone. As a member of the CE100 group of leading companies in the circular economy worldwide, we’re at the forefront of reducing e-waste and establishing a more sustainable way of using products. To date, we’ve raised over €30 million in equity and debt financing from investors including Samsung, Commerzbank, and Global Founders Capital. LinkedIn ranked Grover as one of the top 10 hottest startups to work for in Germany in 2019 and 2020.
We are now looking for a Jr. Buyer to join our talented Procurement team in Berlin.
- Act as the central contact person for all suppliers
- Be responsible for the complete order processing, from the inquiry to the delivery of goods
- Negotiate independently with suppliers about prices, delivery conditions and dates
- Always keep an eye on supplier performance and take effective measures in the event of deviations
- Process complaints in coordination with the warehouse
- Be the direct interface to the Category Management, Logistics & Sales departments
You care about:
- Ownership: you easily communicate ideas, implement them, and take responsibility for your actions
- Helping others: sharing knowledge with your colleagues is on top of your priorities
- Fast-paced startups: you love adapting to different situations, and you know how and when to iterate fast and with high quality
- Our product: you believe in our vision, and are willing to give your best to build the future of Grover
- Ideally, 1-2 years of industry experience in the area of purchasing
- Great communication skills
- German at native level and can also communicate safely in our company language, English
- Problem solving skills, you don’t wait until a problem is solved, but take it into your own hands if necessary
- Ability to work in a fast-paced work environment
- A flexible mentality and excitement towards new challenges
What we offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits.
- Flexible working hours combined with a semi-remote work structure. Office? Remote? Figure out the balance that works best for you.
- Entrepreneurial responsibilities and upward career growth.
- Engaging, open office located in central Berlin.
- Diverse global team of 40 nationalities (and counting)! Genuinely the nicest group of colleagues who will soon become friends.
- Team events, Grover tech discounts, and expanding perks.