Open to rethinking things at Grover?
Grover is the new choice for renting or financing tech products. We offer a simple, monthly subscription model for the tech you love. We’re the first financing company whose main focus is the circular economy, breaking the barrier between ownership and usage: rethinking things. For a small monthly fee, private customers, as well as businesses, get access to a wide assortment of tech products at a fraction of the purchase price.
We're on a mission to reinvent consumption and to make innovative technology accessible to everyone. As a member of the CE100 group of leading companies in the circular economy worldwide, we’re at the forefront of reducing e-waste and establishing a more sustainable way of using products. To date, we’ve raised over €30 million in equity and debt financing from investors including Samsung, Commerzbank, and Global Founders Capital. LinkedIn ranked Grover as one of the top 10 hottest startups to work for in Germany in 2019 and 2020.
We are looking for a Treasury Analyst to join our talented Treasury team in Berlin.
As a Treasury Analyst, you will:
Maintain and update Liquidity Forecast
Monitor cash inflows and outflows
Assist with daily cash management and ensure sufficient funding for operational expenses
Prepare, execute, and record inter-company settlements regularly
Prepare and execute monthly covenants and performance reporting
Handle day-to-day interactions with banks and debt investors
Perform Ad-hoc analyses as needed on bank fees, currency positions, collections, performance, inter-company settlements
Contribute to and execute a Treasury strategy in a fast-growing and international company
You care about:
- Ownership: you easily communicate ideas, implement them, and take responsibility for your actions
- Helping others: sharing knowledge with your colleagues is on top of your priorities
- Fast-paced startups: you love adapting to different situations, and you know how and when to iterate fast and with high quality
- Our product: you believe in our vision, and are willing to give your best to build the future of Grover
We are looking for a passionate Treasury Analyst, with:
- 2-4 years of relevant experience
Strong attention to detail and an affinity to numbers
High levels of proficiency of MS excel
Fluency in English and minimum B2 German
Experience with treasury software and treasury risk management tools (Nice to Have)
What we offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits.
- Flexible working hours combined with a semi-remote work structure. Office? Remote? Figure out the balance that works best for you.
- Entrepreneurial responsibilities and upward career growth.
- Engaging, open office located in central Berlin.
- Diverse global team of 40 nationalities (and counting)! Genuinely the nicest group of colleagues who will soon become friends.
- Team events, Grover tech discounts, and expanding perks.