Open to rethinking things at Grover?
Grover is the new choice for renting or financing tech products. We offer a simple, monthly subscription model for the tech you love. We’re the first financing company whose main focus is the circular economy, breaking the barrier between ownership and usage: rethinking things. For a small monthly fee, private customers, as well as businesses, get access to a wide assortment of tech products at a fraction of the purchase price.
We're on a mission to reinvent consumption and to make innovative technology accessible to everyone. As a member of the CE100 group of leading companies in the circular economy worldwide, we’re at the forefront of reducing e-waste and establishing a more sustainable way of using products. To date, we’ve raised over €300 million in equity and debt financing from investors including Samsung, Commerzbank, and Global Founders Capital. LinkedIn ranked Grover as one of the top 10 hottest startups to work for in Germany in 2019 and 2020.
We are looking for a B2B Sales Intern to join our talented B2B Sales team.
As a B2B Sales Intern, you will:
- Be involved in establishing the Sales Process and scaling Grover’s go-to-market tactics
- Contact potential clients and qualify if there are business possibilities via calls, email or other forms of communication
- Collaborate closely with the Marketing and Sales teams to execute strategies for generating new clients and target accounts
- Be responsible for your own pipeline, e.g. building a book of business and creating revenue opportunities
- Support international expansion
- Join a smart, highly motivated team
You care about:
- Ownership: you easily communicate ideas, implement them, and take responsibility for your actions
- Helping others: sharing knowledge with your colleagues is on top of your priorities
- Fast-paced startups: you love adapting to different situations, and you know how and when to iterate fast and with high quality
- Our product: you believe in our vision, and are willing to give your best to build the future of Grover
We are looking for a passionate B2B Sales Intern with:
- A potential first relevant work experience, e.g. in a start-up, retail environment or service industry
- Strong people skills. You like to get on the phone and solve customer problems
- "Learning by Doing" approach towards personal development and interest to constantly face new challenges
- Excellent communication skills and a very humane approach
- An independent but highly cooperative way of working with a lot of personal responsibility from day one
- Proven record of your organizational skills and the ability to not lose sight of the essential tasks and responsibilities
- A drive to solve problems once you have identified them, you aren’t afraid to question the status quo
- You speak native German (at least C1) and fluent English
What we offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits.
- Flexible working hours combined with a semi-remote work structure. Office? Remote? Figure out the balance that works best for you.
- Entrepreneurial responsibilities and upward career growth.
- Engaging, open office located in central Berlin.
- Diverse global team of 40 nationalities (and counting)! Genuinely the nicest group of colleagues who will soon become friends.
- Team events, Grover tech discounts, and expanding perks.