Open to rethinking things at Grover?
Grover is the new choice for renting or financing tech products. We offer a simple, monthly subscription model for the tech you love. We’re the first financing company whose main focus is the circular economy, breaking the barrier between ownership and usage: rethinking things. For a small monthly fee, private customers, as well as businesses, get access to a wide assortment of tech products at a fraction of the purchase price.
We're on a mission to reinvent consumption and to make innovative technology accessible to everyone. As a member of the CE100 group of leading companies in the circular economy worldwide, we’re at the forefront of reducing e-waste and establishing a more sustainable way of using products. To date, we’ve raised over €350 million in equity and debt financing from investors including Samsung, Commerzbank, and Global Founders Capital. LinkedIn ranked Grover as one of the top 10 hottest startups to work for in Germany in 2019 and 2020.
We are looking for a Content Manager to join our talented Brand Marketing team.
As a Content Manager, you will:
- Be responsible for implementing new content and maintaining Grovers Content Ecosystem as well as overseeing all content management systems
- Manage translations for multiple languages and lead a team of freelance translators
- Constantly evaluate the usefulness of our content management systems and processes
- Manage content for new features in cooperation with the product team
- Communicating with content agencies and ensuring the quality of the content with the help of the copywriting team
- Work together with the brand manager to document and optimize content management processes - build glossaries and translation guides
- Closely collaborate with the copy team to perform regular content audits and the design team to ensure content is implemented on timeline
You care about:
- Ownership: you easily communicate ideas, implement them, and take responsibility for your actions
- Helping others: sharing knowledge with your colleagues is on top of your priorities
- Fast-paced startups: you love adapting to different situations, and you know how and when to iterate fast and with high quality
- Our product: you believe in our vision, and are willing to give your best to build the future of Grover
We are looking for a passionate Content Manager with:
- 2-3 years of experience, preferably in a startup environment
- Experience working with a variety of CMS (Contentful, Lokalise, Wordpress)
- Excellent project management skills
- Analytical mindset and a data-driven approach to problem-solving
What we offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits.
- Flexible working hours combined with a semi-remote work structure. Office? Remote? Figure out the balance that works best for you.
- Entrepreneurial responsibilities and upward career growth.
- Engaging, open office located in central Berlin.
- Diverse global team of 40 nationalities (and counting)! Genuinely the nicest group of colleagues who will soon become friends.
- Team events, Grover tech discounts, and expanding perks.