MORE TOMORROW NOW.
Grover’s vision is for more people to get the best out of life – with flexible, affordable access to the tech they want. Our monthly tech rental subscription model is a more sustainable way to use tech – as part of the circular economy.
Grover is growing. Fast. In 5 years, we’ve gone from a small startup based in a Berlin apartment to a team of 200+ people, offering flexible tech rental across Germany, Austria, Spain and The Netherlands. And we’re just getting started. This year, we’re expanding into even more countries and launching even more innovative ways for people to access tech – for them to get more tomorrow now.
Tomorrow’s tech lets us achieve extraordinary things, to experience deeper, work smarter, play harder and live better. So if you want to join us on our mission to get tech into more people’s hands in a simple, smart, sustainable way, we’d love to have you on the team.
We are looking for a Jr. Account Executive - B2B to join our talented B2B Sales team.
As a Jr. Account Executive - B2B, you will:
- Prospect and develop opportunities in your assigned book of business
- Close inbound leads in your assigned book of business
- Build relationships with new accounts to grow the business
- Close new business consistently at or above quota expectations
- Ensure services are delivered as promised and within terms of service
- Provide consistent updates on your pipeline and sales forecast
- Be proactive about solving problems and be ready to take on additional initiatives and responsibilities as they emerge
- Collect feedback from your clients on new products and features, help shape the roadmap for Grover Business
You care about:
- Ownership: you easily communicate ideas, implement them, and take responsibility for your actions
- Helping others: sharing knowledge with your colleagues is on top of your priorities
- Fast-paced startups: you love adapting to different situations, and you know how and when to iterate fast and with high quality
- Our product: you believe in our vision, and are willing to give your best to build the future of Grover
We are looking for a passionate Jr. Sales Manager - B2B with:
- Strong people skills. You like to get on the phone and solve customer problems
- A potential first relevant work experience, e.g. in a start-up, retail environment or service industry
- "Learning by Doing" approach towards personal development and interest to constantly face new challenges
- Excellent communication skills and a very humane approach
- An independent but highly cooperative way of working with a lot of personal responsibility from day one
- Proven record of your organizational skills and the ability to not lose sight of the essential tasks and responsibilities
- A drive to solve problems once you have identified them, you aren’t afraid to question the status quo
- You speak fluent German and English