Open to rethinking things at Grover?
Grover is the new choice for renting or financing tech products. We offer a simple, monthly subscription model for the tech you love. We’re the first financing company whose main focus is the circular economy, breaking the barrier between ownership and usage: rethinking things. For a small monthly fee, private customers, as well as businesses, get access to a wide assortment of tech products at a fraction of the purchase price.
We're on a mission to reinvent consumption and to make innovative technology accessible to everyone. As a member of the CE100 group of leading companies in the circular economy worldwide, we’re at the forefront of reducing e-waste and establishing a more sustainable way of using products. To date, we’ve raised over €300 million in equity and debt financing from investors including Samsung, Commerzbank, and Global Founders Capital. LinkedIn ranked Grover as one of the top 10 hottest startups to work for in Germany in 2019 and 2020.
We are looking for a Category Management Intern to join our talented Commercial team.
As a Category Management Intern, you will:
- Support the team in delivering a strategy for future growth by building the most pertinent assortment of products, across all our markets
- Assist in operational tasks such as maintaining our portfolio of products updated (price review, product creation, product performance review)
- Manage all the replenishment and inventory tools for stock monitoring and maximizing the circulation of our assets
- Help in establishing plans that will be presented to the top management on the strategic decision you make (which price point do we target for this category, which marketing strategy we need to implement, which products should we source, what will be the upcoming best sellers)
- Help building a very friendly user interface, working closely with the content, marketing, and product development teams to bring the best of our products and the subscription experience
- Lead financial analyses for the category, including promotional strategy, scenario analyses, investment business cases, price increases, and innovation projects
You care about:
- Ownership: you easily communicate ideas, implement them, and take responsibility for your actions
- Helping others: sharing knowledge with your colleagues is on top of your priorities
- Fast-paced startups: you love adapting to different situations, and you know how and when to iterate fast and with high quality
- Our product: you believe in our vision, and are willing to give your best to build the future of Grover
We are looking for a passionate Category Management Intern with:
- A proven track record of problem-solving as an owner, taking on entrepreneurial challenges and simplifying the complex
- A tech-savvy approach and love consumer electronics!
- Great organization and planning skills as well as the ability to manage cross-functional category projects both within and outside of the company
- High numerate and strategic thinking and capacity to analyze market, category and financial data to identify key trends and recommend creative solutions
- Quick learning capabilities
- Intermediate proficiency in MS Office and Excel
- Fluency in English (German is a plus and other European languages are appreciated)
- SQL knowledge would be a plus!
What we offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits.
- Flexible working hours combined with a semi-remote work structure. Office? Remote? Figure out the balance that works best for you.
- Entrepreneurial responsibilities and upward career growth.
- Engaging, open office located in central Berlin.
- Diverse global team of 40 nationalities (and counting)! Genuinely the nicest group of colleagues who will soon become friends.
- Team events, Grover tech discounts, and expanding perks.