Open to rethinking things at Grover?
Grover is the new choice for renting or financing tech products. We offer a simple, monthly subscription model for the tech you love. We’re the first financing company whose main focus is the circular economy, breaking the barrier between ownership and usage: rethinking things. For a small monthly fee, private customers, as well as businesses, get access to a wide assortment of tech products at a fraction of the purchase price.
We're on a mission to reinvent consumption and to make innovative technology accessible to everyone. As a member of the CE100 group of leading companies in the circular economy worldwide, we’re at the forefront of reducing e-waste and establishing a more sustainable way of using products. To date, we’ve raised over €300 million in equity and debt financing from investors including Samsung, Commerzbank, and Global Founders Capital. LinkedIn ranked Grover as one of the top 10 hottest startups to work for in Germany in 2019 and 2020.
We are looking for a Sr. Pricing Analyst to join our talented Commercial team.
As a Sr. Pricing Analyst, you will:
- Drive the growth of the pricing team in an innovative company
- You will seek opportunities to develop our approach to all that is pricing related (product offer, price points, promotions, bundles, competitive intelligence, multi-channel pricing etc.)
- Drive promotional campaigns
- Support international expansion through price implementation and lead team projects and mentor junior colleagues
- Develop data-driven pricing strategies to improve key Grover KPIs (Revenue, acquisition rate, retention) through the use of transactional and customer behaviour data as well as market research and testing
- Take the pricing infrastructure at Grover to the next level by developing/implementing tools
- You will work closely with other teams including category management, sales, BI and product to take initiatives from concept through to implementation
- Monitor performance and effectiveness of pricing initiatives
You care about:
- Ownership: you easily communicate ideas, implement them, and take responsibility for your actions
- Helping others: sharing knowledge with your colleagues is on top of your priorities
- Fast-paced startups: you love adapting to different situations, and you know how and when to iterate fast and with high quality
- Our product: you believe in our vision, and are willing to give your best to build the future of Grover
We are looking for a passionate Sr. Pricing Analyst with:
- Background in Economics, Business (MBA), Mathematics or similar
- 3 to 5 years’ experience in an analytical role such as pricing, finance, BI, consulting or similar - You have already worked on pricing topics ideally in a pricing-focused role
- Great communication skills - You are fluent in English
- Ability to synthesize a problem, make hypotheses, be efficient with your analytical approach and then concisely present findings and solutions
- High organizational skills and ability to manage your priorities in a dynamic environment as well as drive projects. You understand and are able to focus on key business levers and drivers of performance
- Capacity to work with big amounts of data and are able to extract data from different sources using SQL, Python, Scala or R and/or BI tools
- Proficiency in MS Office
What we offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits.
- Flexible working hours combined with a semi-remote work structure. Office? Remote? Figure out the balance that works best for you.
- Entrepreneurial responsibilities and upward career growth.
- Engaging, open office located in central Berlin.
- Diverse global team of 40 nationalities (and counting)! Genuinely the nicest group of colleagues who will soon become friends.
- Team events, Grover tech discounts, and expanding perks.