Pay Rate: $20.00 /Hr.
Be part of a more sustainable future with Greenworks Tools!
Greenworks Tools is the leader in battery-powered power tools for DIY consumers, retailers, and commercial and landscaping professionals. The company distributes Greenworks products such as AC and battery-operated outdoor lawn mowers, trimmers, pressure washers, blowers, hedge trimmers, chainsaws, pole saws, snow throwers, power tools, lawn carts, household items, recreational and more.
With a robust lineup of Greenworks-branded products including 24V, 40V, 60V, 80V, and commercial-grade 82V battery-powered cordless outdoor power tools, a full line of corded equipment, and reel mowers, Greenworks Tools offers the right tool for every job. Utilizing best-in-class battery, control, and drive technologies, Greenworks Tools deliver the power and performance of comparable gas-powered tools without the mess, noxious fumes, pollution, vibration, and noise associated with gas products.
Please visit www.greenworkstools.ca for more information on our products.
All full-time employees are eligible for a full suite of healthcare insurance, 401k match, employee discounts and so much more! Join our amazing team and become a valued member of our Greenworks family.
Customer Service Representatives support the Company by answering incoming customer calls and utilizing Standard Operating Procedures to solve customer order issues and inquiries. Our Call Center Representatives are often the first point of contact for customers’ product issues and must exemplify a commitment to customer satisfaction and an ability to make quick and accurate decisions.
Candidates will be required to attend in-person training and occasional training refreshing sessions and team meetings. Join us in our beautiful and fun Mooresville office location!
- Answer incoming customer calls and utilizing our Salesforce ticket system to resolve customer order issues and inquiries.
- Enter customer information – Name, Address, Email etc.
- Review customer order details
- Complete customer call logs, with product model number /serial number, date of purchase etc.
- If required, send a follow up email to the customer. Customer updates and communication are encouraged.
- Use company policies and procedures to determine if there can be an immediate resolution to the customer situation or if they require managerial input.
- Must ensure that call queue is clear at the end of each shift.
Experiences and qualifications required:
- Must be courteous and possess a "customer first" attitude.
- Work with our customers over the phone to resolve issues with a sense of urgency.
- Must be skilled at computer data entry, working with multiple screens and have a strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Must be a "team player" willing to step in and help others in the group that are experiencing a high order volume from time to time.
- Must be able to work independently and willing to escalate issues when needed.
- Must have one year experience in a customer service role.
Nice to have qualifications:
- Previous call center experience a plus.
- Bilingual (French or Spanish fluency).
- Previous Salesforce Experience.
- Health, dental, and vision coverage
- Assistance with fertility treatment and adoption
- 401k company match plan
- Paid sick, personal, and vacation time
Greenworks Tools is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer, and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.