Friday through Sunday 6:00am-6:00pm -(12-hour Days)
Seasonal Schedule: February 2023 – July 31 2023
Be part of a more sustainable future with Greenworks Tools. We’re looking for dynamic leaders who are excited and eager to help us bring cutting-edge green technology to the marketplace.
Greenworks Tools is the leader in battery-powered outdoor power tools for DIY consumers and landscaping professionals. Our company distributes Greenworks-branded and private label products, as well as products for an extensive network of original equipment manufacturers. With a robust lineup of Greenworks-branded products including 24V, 40V, 60V, 80V, and commercial-grade 82V battery-powered cordless outdoor power tools, a full line of corded equipment, and reel mowers, Greenworks Tools offers the right tool for every job.
Utilizing best-in-class battery, control, and drive technologies, Greenworks Tools deliver the power and performance of comparable gas-powered tools without the mess, noxious fumes, pollution, vibration, and noise associated with gas products.
Position Responsibilities may include, but not limited to: Shipping Supervisor must be able to communicate clearly and effectively not only with employees within their department to ensure they remain on task, but also with other departments and service providers. The Shipping Supervisor also ensures that all work is completed according to safety and security guidelines, with attention to hazardous materials, lift truck safety and those mandated by governing entities.
- Leads and directs employees through the receiving process – full cycle (processing, inspection, palletizing, staging, and placement)
- Spends approximately 75% of the time on the warehouse floor with team members, building relationships, coaching, teaching, developing, and providing performance feedback.
- Assign daily tasks as appropriate based on individual team member skills.
- Maximize efficiency using RF guns in all areas (where appropriate).
- Ensure quality checks are made at the appropriate stages of receiving and placement for storage.
- Work in the WMS for data and transaction retrieval and problem resolution.
- Provide input to the Warehouse Manager regarding process improvement for greater efficiency and productivity.
- Ensure the correct inbound process is completed to receive products
- Monitor Inventory Control and employee’s productivity and adjust as needed.
- Respond to and resolve customer complaints
- Hold team accountable for attendance and performance
- Conduct interviews to hire for open positions
- Maintain clear communication with Human Resources and contingent supplier on projected openings
- Available to work weekends, holidays, and overtime when needed.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Requires a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a distribution/shipping environment. Experience working in SAP, SAP S4 would be preferable.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Must be able to lead and manage others, while promoting a teamwork environment.
- Demonstrates effective verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Proactive in anticipating and alerting others to problems with projects or processes.
- High detail orientation and accuracy.
- Takes initiative and needs little supervision.
- Ability to handle a fast-paced environment and challenging workload.
- Accomplished contributor with cross-functional team environments.
- Experience with Microsoft Excel, Work, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
High school diploma or GED required; Associate or bachelor’s degree preferred
Compensation and Benefits:
Contractor - Annual base salary
Greenworks Tools is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer, and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.