Be part of a more sustainable future with Greenworks Tools. We’re looking for dynamic leaders who are excited and eager to help us bring cutting-edge green technology to the marketplace.
Greenworks Tools is the leader in battery-powered outdoor power tools for DIY consumers and landscaping professionals. Our company distributes Greenworks-branded and private label products, as well as products for an extensive network of original equipment manufacturers. With a robust lineup of Greenworks-branded products including 24V, 40V, 60V, 80V, and commercial-grade 82V battery-powered cordless outdoor power tools, a full line of corded equipment, and reel mowers, Greenworks Tools offers the right tool for every job.
Utilizing best-in-class battery, control, and drive technologies, Greenworks Tools deliver the power and performance of comparable gas-powered tools without the mess, noxious fumes, pollution, vibration, and noise associated with gas products.
The Bending Machine Operator will read blueprints and schematics to plan layouts and procedures used to determine the program to load into the machine. This role will perform start-up inspections of the machine and will adjust accessories and programs according to different requirements while ensuring all produced parts meet quality specifications.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Follow all safety guidelines.
- Stand and/or walk up to eight (8) hours per day.
- Frequently lift and push/pull up to 35 pounds – occasionally above shoulders. Occasionally lift and push/pull up to 50 pounds – using Team Lift as needed.
- Read and interpret documents, legibly fill out inspection forms, communicate effectively with employees, supervisors, and management.
- Able to understand drawings and identify technical requirements and dimensional tolerances on drawings.
- Familiar with bend unfolding deduction, and non-90° bending methods.
- Have experience in on-site bending work and be able to assist in solving production technical problems
- Perform setup of tools, bending dies, clamps, mandrels and end stops on machine to ensure accurate bends, angles and
- Set up and operate machine to bend steel structural shapes according to prints and specifications.
- Test and inspect machine to ensure proper function and eliminate quality issues.
- Test and inspect parts produced to ensure quality standards.
- Support policies, procedures and initiatives in support of business objectives.
- Perform all other duties as required.
Required Education and Experience:
- 3+ years of bending machine experience.
- Strong mechanical aptitude.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints.
- Have a proven ability to operate precision measuring devices such as tape measures, calipers, protractors, micrometers, and other measuring tools.
- Proficient in math, measurement, metric, fractions and decimals.
- Strong problem-solving mentality.
- Highly motivated with a strong desire to succeed.
- Positive attitude, exemplary attendance, and reliable team member.
- Self-starting with solid follow-through and multitasking abilities.
- Ability to handle a fast-paced environment and challenging workload.
- High school diploma or GED equivalency.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Health, dental, and vision coverage
- 401k company match plan
- Paid sick, personal, and vacation time
Greenworks Tools is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer, and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.