Grayscale Investments is the world’s largest digital currency asset manager. Through its family of investment products, Grayscale provides access and exposure to the digital currency asset class in the form of a traditional security without the challenges of buying, storing, and safekeeping digital currencies directly. With a proven track record and unrivaled experience, Grayscale’s products operate within existing regulatory frameworks, creating secure and compliant exposure for investors.
Reporting to Grayscale’s Director of Operations, the successful candidate for this role will need to be an effective communicator, possess a sense of urgency, be methodical, process oriented, and have a high degree of attention to detail.
- Perform selected operational functions attendant to various investment products
- Create and maintain operational workflows and procedures
- Support other teams within the firm (such as Investor Relations & Finance) as well as the firm’s clients
- Develop strong relationships and liaise with Grayscale’s service providers including its transfer agent, external counsel, banking, and brokerage partners
- Assist in the maintenance of investor records and data
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of the firm’s operational framework and processes
- Become a key person in the implementation, performance and documentation of internal controls
- Minimum 4+ years of investment management operations experience at a financial services company (wirehouse, registered investment adviser or broker/dealer) working with traditional asset management structures such as ETF’s, hedge funds, closed end funds, mutual funds, separately managed accounts
- Strong multi-tasking skills – this role will sit at the intersection of many key business units
- Analytical mindset and the ability to break problems down in order to develop comprehensive solutions
- Excellent organizational skills with a strong attention to detail, integrity, and sound judgment
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills and a true sense of teamwork
- Experience related to SOX 404 internal control compliance and related concepts (preferred)
- Series 7 (preferred)
- Experience working with digital assets (preferred)
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.