Grayscale Investments is the world’s largest digital currency asset manager. Through its family of investment products, Grayscale provides access and exposure to the digital currency asset class in the form of a traditional security without the challenges of buying, storing, and safekeeping digital currencies directly. With a proven track record and unrivaled experience, Grayscale’s products operate within existing regulatory frameworks, creating secure and compliant exposure for investors.
Grayscale Investments is seeking a [Director/VP], Project Management to lead large, complex, cross-functional projects that are critical to the business. The successful candidate will need to be an effective communicator, organized, collaborative, methodical and process-oriented.
- Set up Project Management Office to govern roll out of new capabilities / firm-wide initiatives
- Work collaboratively with functional leaders in the organization to select project management methodology and supporting tools
- Oversee work plan development by initiating and tracking work plans, while providing support needed to make key decisions
- Assign accountability for each initiative and design meeting cadence to ensure timely execution
- Delegate clear roles and responsibilities across support functions to ensure objectives are met within timing and scope
- Coordinate communication by connecting workstreams and helping facilitate frequent touchpoints between groups
- Develop milestones, KPIs, and reporting dashboard(s); provide regular status updates and generate insights across the process to identify next steps
- Ensure initiatives are properly documented and maintained within project management tools
- Develop, maintain, and present training materials to stakeholders throughout the organization
- Communicate clearly, concisely, and frequently with cross functional teams including Product Strategy, Sales, Investor Relations, Legal, Operations, Finance, and Management
- Minimum of 7+ years of operations/project management/governance/management consulting experience in financial services, preferably investment management
- Proven track record of managing complex projects with successful outcomes
- Undergraduate degree from an accredited university
- Strategic thinker able to collaborate and brainstorm with leaders at all levels across several business strategies
- Must be an excellent communicator with exceptional organization and planning skills
- Ability to dive deep into initiatives at all stages while remaining focused on the bigger picture
- Exceptional conceptual, quantitative, and analytical abilities
- Entrepreneurial drive and a team player
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize with ease independently in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge base in digital currencies and ecosystem is strongly preferred but not required
COVID-19 vaccination is required for all employees whose position is based out of the Stamford, CT office. However, Grayscale will consider accommodations for disability- and religious-based reasons on a case-by-case basis.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.