Our People team supports over 1,000 team members in over 50 different countries. Our team is highly technical and thrives on being able to dive into the details, build from scratch and create structure through chaos. We’re ambitious too. Grafana Labs is scaling at a rapid pace and we are evolving our team, our processes and the support that we offer to the business at a fast pace.
We’re looking for an exceptional Workday HCM/HRIS Analyst to join our People (HR) Workday team and support our Workday platform including modules going live in April 2023: HCM, Absence, and Benefits, as well as play a key role in implementing and supporting our Phase II modules: Talent & Performance, Advanced Compensation, People Analytics, Peakon and US Payroll.
You will need to thrive in a fast-paced environment, be able to manage through ambiguity, change and complexity, while supporting the impact to a global organization. This role requires a subject matter expert with excellent technical attention to detail, strong organizational and project management skills and a “move fast to make it real” mindset. Some international travel to work co-located with colleagues will be required (subject to current travel restrictions).
- Partnering with the Workday Core Implementation team to implement additional modules, defining requirements, eligibility rules, submitting and validating data, and testing functionality.
- Providing guidance to the People team by understanding current processes and timelines, and making recommendations on how we can leverage Workday functionality to provide elevated solutions that enhance compliance, streamline processes, and reduce errors.
- Creating and maintaining custom reports, tools and analytics to meet team needs. You will be well versed in the different reporting types (Advanced, Matrix, Transposed, etc), calculated fields, prompts, and filters
- Creating Inbound EIB templates and mass loading data as needed
- Building and maintaining full-cycle business processes: gathering requirements, prototyping and developing, testing and deploying. You will be an expert on the robust capabilities business processes provide.
- Supporting system users, troubleshooting issues, and providing timely resolution, leveraging Workday Community/support to resolve complex escalation points. You will be the point person to answer questions and help enable teams.
- Experience in a high-growth startup environment with constant change as your companion
- A passion for being organized, with incredibly strong project management skills. You will need to be detail oriented, love multi-tasking and have excellent follow through skills
- A customer service, highly-approachable role ensuring that everyone, locally and internationally, views you as a “go to” person
- Excellent communication in all channels (in person, online, in writing) and are able to form strong working relationships both in person and virtually
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to create custom reports, use complex spreadsheet formulas and analyze data in order to draw conclusions and make recommendations
- You will be process oriented and enjoy creating process and structure where there may be ambiguity and be skilled at finding creative solutions to non-obvious problems
- You will also be in the detail and happy to own your administrative tasks through to completion