Grafana is looking for a Technical Enablement Manager to join our rapidly growing Go-To-Market (GTM) organization. As an analytical problem solver and strong all around leader you will create role-based, data-driven programs to enable our CX team (Customer Success, Professional Services, Customer Education and Technical Support) on our continuously evolving product offerings.
The ideal candidate has a passion for learning and helping others learn, as well as driving key objectives for the business and turning data-driven insights into actions. This person excels at balancing strategic planning with execution and is very comfortable getting into the weeds. This role will help develop blended learning solutions that are role-based, highly interactive, and innovative. You will work cross-functionally with a variety of teams including Product Marketing, Product Management, Technical Support, Customer Education, and Solution Engineers to establish a scalable and supported program. This person will build, manage, and continuously update onboarding and ongoing content and collateral that resonates with our Go-To-Market organization, and is easily accessible.
- Assist in the management of various GTM Technical Enablement programs across GTM functions. This may include instructor-led training, webinars, eLearning assignments, conferences, etc.
- Engage, persuade, and build alliances with key stakeholders involved in technical and skills development in order to define needs and deliver appropriate plans
- Partner closely with our Engineering teams to stay ahead of product releases, ensuring our CX organization is aware of how the changes impact their roles
- Focus on program development, management, and delivery
- Successful design and development of role based training paths for both individual contributors and leaders
- Design, build and deliver technical enablement content, courses and presentations for both individual contributors and leaders
- Ensure a positive onboarding experience for technical GTM team members
- Track and measure the results of onboarding programs and content, and regularly report results to key business stakeholders
- Drive key on-the-job milestones for the customer experience org.
- Define, track, measure and report of business impact of enablement
- 5+ years of experience in Technical Support, Professional Services, or Technical Enablement, preferably at a high-growth SaaS company with a technical offering
- Technical proficiency is a must for this role. You should have hands-on experience at the code level and have technical knowledge including:
- Have solid project management skills including: planning work, managing details, keeping multiple tasks/projects on track, working with cross functional stakeholders, and navigating ambiguity to deliver results
- Have an enthusiastic “roll up your sleeves” mentality
- Project management experience delivering quality product in a fast moving environment
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills and ability to take a leadership role when necessary
- Excellent facilitation and presentation skills across a range of learner tenures from individual contributor to senior leader
- Proven creative thinker that independently generates and executes on innovative ideas for how to engage learners
- We are a remote first company so you should be experienced and skilled at working remotely with an international team
- We’re a high growth company, so your job duties will be varied and complex and will require strong judgement, collaboration, and leadership.