Gradle is the company behind the Gradle open source build system, with millions of developers around the world. We were recently ranked in the Top 20 of all open source projects.
Gradle has developed a commercial build automation solution that enables software development teams to achieve the agility of today’s leaders in digital and cloud. Gradle enables developers and engineers to increase their productivity - delivering software faster, more reliably and with better insights. Successful software companies like LinkedIn, Adyen, Spotify and many more are already among our customers.
We're looking for a Salesforce Developer to join the cross-functional sales and marketing team that is working on our next generation CRM platform and marketing & sales strategic initiatives. You will be either based out of our Berlin office (partly home office is also an option).
- Improve the Salesforce Processes by maintaining and implementing business logic to our Salesforce org
- Help our team to translate functional requirements from our Sales & Marketing department into possible solutions using Salesforce
- Implement and integrate external applications/plug-ins into our current environment
- Create reports and dashboards that help us make better decisions
- Maintaining the security and integrity of the salesforce application software
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or Information Engineering and Management or related fields
- 3+ years of relevant experience in implementing / developing Salesforce solutions
- Demonstrable knowledge of the capabilities and features of Sales Cloud
- Experience in Java, Apex, triggers, workflows, lightning and visualforce
- Expertise in understanding and guiding end-to-end business processes, and mapping those recommended processes into features and workflows into Salesforce environment
- Ideally you hold one or more of certifications like Salesforce Platform App Builder, Platform Developer 1 & 2
- Exceptional communication skills in English. Ability to read, write German is preferable
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively in cross-functional, international teams within a collaborative environment. This means clear communication and respect for different cultures and different ways of thinking
What we offer
- A full-time job in a continuously growing technology company with worldwide clients with partnerships like Google, LinkedIn, and Netflix
- A motivated and helpful team in an international work environment
- Interaction with different teams and flat hierarchies
- Flexible working hours and option to work in our Berlin office and/or partially from home
- Attractive remuneration
How to apply
Sounds interesting? We’d love to hear from you.
- Please include a cover letter along with your resume and describe why you believe you'd be a great fit for the team
- Please inform us about your earliest start date and salary expectations
Only submissions that fulfill all of these application requirements are considered.
Visit our careers page to learn more about the company and see other open positions.