At Gradle Inc. our purpose is to bring joy to software builders and value to the business professionals that use it. We are the company behind the Gradle Build Tool, which is one of the top 20 Most Popular Open Source Projects for IT, used by millions of developers, and is downloaded almost 30 million times a month.
Our commercial product, Gradle Enterprise, has set new standards in software development and is used at companies like LinkedIn, Google, Netflix, SAP, and most valuable technology and Global 1000 companies from around the world. As such, Gradle is one of the fastest-growing start-up ventures based in Silicon Valley. We achieved our Series C funding in December of 2021 and are moving into a period of rapid growth.
Gradle is one of the original remote-first organizations - we were founded back in 2008 by two engineers living on opposite sides of the world. Today, the Gradle workforce includes employees in 27 countries and 5 continents.
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive environment where we learn from each other is important to our values and culture. We welcome all people of diverse backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives!
What We Offer
- Work on a widely used product with a clear vision for the future
- Close collaboration with an ambitious and experienced team
- Opportunities for growth in your career and in leadership responsibilities
- In-person meetings, such as our annual company offsite, team meetings, and onboardings
- Work from home in a remote-first environment
- Competitive salaries and equity grants
Benefits & Perks
- A focus on learning and development – Gradle offers an annual learning and development stipend and a monthly company-wide Learning Day, where we encourage all team members to focus on their professional development for the day
- A hardware package that includes a laptop, monitor, other peripheral hardware, and a home office stipend to make sure you are fully set up to work remotely
- Generous paid time off
- Paid public holidays
- Volunteer Day – We offer up to 8 hours of paid work time each year for team members to give back to their local communities
- Anywhere in the world with working conditions that allow for seamless collaboration with your colleagues through email, chat, and video streaming
While our team works remotely and is spread across the globe, we deeply value daily interactions and collaboration.
We are committed and skilled software engineers, product designers, and marketing experts who are passionate about developer productivity. We take pride in delivering products that are relied upon daily by some of the world's leading software organizations, such as Netflix, LinkedIn, Airbnb, Spotify, Twitter, and Atlassian.
Our team is globally distributed but deeply connected. We value our interpersonal relationships as much as we value our achievements. We are a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other and together. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives.
Visit our careers page to learn more about the company and see other open positions. Visit Glassdoor to read what current and former Gradle employees have to say about the company.
For information about our collection, use, and disclosure of applicants’ personal information as well as applicants’ rights over their personal information, please see our Job Applicant Privacy Notice.