We are excited to hire an Executive Assistant to join our team on-site in our headquarters to support the CFO, Head of Content/BD and Head of People. This is a new role in a fast-paced environment. The successful candidate will be a self-starter, someone who is meticulous in completing tasks but acts with a sense of urgency. Strong verbal and written communication skills are required in this role.
- Assist with executive support responsibilities such as calendar management, meeting coordination, travel, expense reporting and material management as necessary.
- Continuously evaluate departmental administrative workflows and make recommendations for improvements.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- A minimum of 5 years of related administrative support experience; experience supporting executives required
- Advanced skills in Google Suite, including Gmail and Calendar.
- Advanced skills in remote meeting coordination, including Zoom
- Ability to use a Mac computer
- Exceptional organizational skills; including the ability to create one’s own organizational strategy as well as the ability to logically plan and organize the events and calendars of three executives
- The ability to be receptive to change, including the modification of planned events on short notice, and change in responsibilities
- HS diploma required; education towards or completion of bachelor’s degree a plus.
Reasons To Join Us
- Health Insurance: All full-time employees are eligible to enroll in Medical, Dental, and Vision
- 401(K) : We offer a 401k plan to our employees to support their future financial goals
- Vacation: All full-time employees are eligible for paid vacation
- Fun Working Environment: Our team members are invited to participate in celebrations, holiday events, and team building activities
Goldin Auctions is the leading trading cards, collectibles and memorabilia marketplace, serving millions of customers globally. The company achieved over $100M in sales in 2020 and is on track to 4x growth in 2021. This is a rare opportunity to join the team of a profitable business in an exciting market that is experiencing hyper growth. Goldin is now a part of Collectors Holdings, which includes PSA and PCGS, two of the largest and most respected cards and coin graders in the world.
Our company is backed by the best investors in the world across media, technology and sports, including New York Mets owner Steve Cohen, D1 and Dan Sundheim, entrepreneur Nat Turner, The Chernin Group and many pro athletes, team owners, technology founders and more.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Goldin Auctions is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Goldin Auctions is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Goldin Auctions are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Goldin Auctions will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.