Goldin, a leading online marketplace for collectibles across sports memorabilia and cards, comics, video games and trading card games, is seeking an HR Coordinator to join their team. The Human Resources Coordinator is an impactful role in the organization, reporting to and working with the Head of People to provide the organization with the entire spectrum of HR support. The role must be someone who is agile and thrives in a fast-paced environment with ever-evolving goals and opportunities, to help take the HR team to the next level. This role will be located at Goldin’s HQ in Runnemede, NJ.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Build relationships with all levels of the organization; establish trust, integrity, and credibility as a representative of the HR function.
- Manage competing priorities and expectations of various stakeholders.
- Exercise discretion, appropriate judgment, and confidentiality as this role is exposed to a large amount of personnel information.
- Serve as point-of-contact for employee questions on policy, practices, etc.
- Support the staffing process
- Source candidates proactively and for open roles
- Coordinate with hiring managers and third party recruiting partners and/or candidates to schedule interviews.
- Maintain organization of candidate information and status.
- Set up candidates to take assessments.
- Complete on-boarding and off-boarding processes
- Process employee transactions in all HR systems.
- Event planning – Assist in planning and executing company events.
- Engagement Surveys – support the build of surveys, analyze feedback to identify trends, make recommendations for action items.
- Liaise with benefits brokers to process benefit enrollments/changes/questions.
- Create and run various personnel reports out of Paylocity.
- Respond to employment verification requests and unemployment notices as needed.
- Ensure on-going compliance with state and federal postings & resources.
- Work with the Head of People to continuously identify process improvements, system enhancements, efficiencies to be gained, etc.
- Manage Glassdoor and LinkedIn campaigns
- Bachelor's Degree with major in HR or Business preferred, or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 1 year of general experience in human resources, staffing or related field
- Proficiency with Google Suite
- Ability to work in Runnemede, NJ
Perks and Benefits:
- Competitive Salary
- Comprehensive health coverage (medical, dental vision)
- Unlimited PTO
Goldin Auctions is the leading trading cards, collectibles and memorabilia marketplace, serving millions of customers globally. The company achieved over $100M in sales in 2020 and is on track to 4x growth in 2021. This is a rare opportunity to join the team of a profitable business in an exciting market that is experiencing hyper growth. Goldin is now a part of Collectors Holdings, which includes PSA and PCGS, two of the largest and most respected cards and coin graders in the world. Our company is backed by the best investors in the world across media, technology and sports, includingNew York Mets owner Steve Cohen, D1 and Dan Sundheim, entrepreneur Nat Turner, The Chernin Group and many pro athletes, team owners, technology founders and more.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Goldin Auctions is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Goldin Auctions is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Goldin Auctions are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Goldin Auctions will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.