CrowdRise is a fundraising site that is about giving back, raising lots of money for great causes and having the most fun while doing it. CrowdRise is the world’s largest and fastest-growing fundraising platform dedicated exclusively to charitable giving, and we’ve partnered with some of the biggest charities, marathons, and celebrities in the country.
More than ever, it is an exciting time to join our team! In early 2017, CrowdRise was acquired by GoFundMe, the world’s largest social fundraising platform. With over $3 billion raised so far and a community of more than 30 million donors, GoFundMe is changing the way the world gives. The joining of CrowdRise with GoFundMe means more growth, more opportunity and more money raised for the causes that matter to people most.
CrowdRise is looking for a kick-ass web designer to join our small but growing team in beautiful Royal Oak, MI. You’ll be part of our design team, branding campaigns for our partners, using a combination of Photoshop and basic coding to bring the designs to life.
- Design from templates and also make custom design for the web
- Advanced use of HTML & CSS to make custom experiences for clients
- Extensive work in Photoshop
- Manage several projects at once and prioritize accordingly
- Must have a design portfolio with web or mobile design examples to be considered
- Understand responsive design
- Understand the best UX practices to make designs effective for the user
- Have experience in HTML & CSS
- Can produce amazing work under tight deadlines
- Must be a team player that works well with others
- Have Marketing experience
- Familiarity with building email newsletters
- Ping pong skills and a sense of humor
Why you’ll love it here...
- Your work has real purpose and will be helping to change lives. Really.
- We're a fun, close team of people with a work-hard, play-hard mentality.
- We take ping-pong very, very seriously.
- We're happy to pay for superb talent, offer full benefits and issue performance bonuses
- We're growing fast! We've got some incredible opportunities ahead.
Note: This is a full-time position in our Royal Oak, MI office. The position cannot be worked remotely or part-time.