Do you believe that people with compassion will support one another to create a better world? Well, we do! GoFundMe is the largest social fundraising community in the world and is just getting started. We are excited to make big changes and take bold steps to achieve our mission. The Experience Design team are helping lead the way as GFM spreads compassion to people everywhere.
Enough about us… how about you?
Are you all about creating insanely awesome design and experiences? Do you get energized by taking ownership of making the abstract clear? Have you found the meaning of ‘usability’ and use that to craft world class experiences? Then we are pumped to meet you!
- Design flows and experiences that are elegant and discoverable
- Work with the Product team to take conceptual ideas and then turn them into useable and valuable product features
- Contribute to high-level strategic decisions
- Give and solicit feedback from other designers
- Partner with Product Managers, Engineers, Experience researchers from conception to launch and future iterations
- Contribute to Prototyping, User Experience, Interaction Design and Visual Design
- Design new patterns and standards that get adopted by others
- 3+ years of product design experience, ideally for a consumer facing product
- Clear ability to communicate and partner with product managers and engineers
- Take a project from problem statement to beautifully simple final product
- A pro with in Sketch, Adobe Suite, Prototyping tools
- Must have a portfolio or examples you can share that represents your process and ability
Working at GoFundMe...
- Your work has real purpose and will be helping to change lives every day
- We're a small and growing team of fun people you'll likely enjoy being around
- GoFundMe employees have the chance to give back to campaigns of their choice every month
- We're happy to pay for exceptional people, offer full benefits, issue bonuses, and stock options
- We're growing fast! We've got some incredible opportunities ahead
More about GoFundMe…
GoFundMe is changing the way the world gives. Every day friends, family, and members of the community come together to support one another and the causes they care about most. Our campaigners have raised over $3 billion for medical expenses, education, community projects, sports, emergencies, pets and other personal causes and life events--making us the world's largest crowdfunding platform.
GoFundMe has assembled one of the best teams to go build the next leading consumer Internet company - including leaders from LinkedIn, Intuit, Groupon, YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, GoPro, Uber and several others. We are also funded by some of Silicon Valley’s best venture capital firms, including Accel, Greylock, TCV, and others.