Classy helps nonprofit organizations maximize their impact by creating exceptional giving experiences. Our market-leading suite of online fundraising solutions help millions of people amplify their support for the causes they care about. As an independent subsidiary of GoFundMe, we create a global leader in modern giving across B2C and B2B, creating new opportunities to reach more people and organizations across the world. Since 2011, Classy has powered tens of millions of donations from over 190 countries and raised over $4 billion for social good.
As Classy continues its rapid growth, we are looking to add a Partnerships and Ecosystems Manager to our team! Reporting to the Chief Growth Officer, you will focus on strengthening, growing and managing strategic relationships with key technology, systems integrator and consulting partners. Through your efforts you will help drive better outcomes for shared customers and accelerate business growth for Classy and our partners.
What you’ll accomplish:
- Design and implement a consistent framework and cadence of joint go-to-market planning, field execution, and business review with key partners; including a heavy focus on our Salesforce partnership and Salesforce systems integrators
- Establish joint pipeline, bookings targets, and other measurable targets as well as track and analyze performance and progress
- Craft and deliver regular communications to keep Classy front-of-mind and provide compelling updates on joint successes, product innovation, and sales programs
- Work closely with partner go-to-market teams as the primary point-of-contact for alignment on sales opportunities
- Collaborate with marketing develop joint demand-gen and sales programs
- Collaborate with product and solutions enablement to create effective solutions and release enablement
What you bring (Required):
- 5+ years of progressive and successful direct sales, channel sales, or partner management experience in a B2B complex SaaS environment.
- Experience selling to and building consensus among multiple collaborators, including C-level executives
- Strong business sense and experience writing effective business and/or sales plans
- Highly organized with experience managing projects and/or programs
- Comfortable owning a quota assigned to your book of partners, often working autonomously under limited supervision
- Experience building successful joint sales/co-marketing initiatives with partners that produce compelling return on investment
- You’re an expert verbal and written communicator and a compelling storyteller. People love hearing your presentations, reading your emails, briefs, proposals, enablement docs, and pretty much anything else you pen.
- Understanding of major marketing, fundraising, and CRM technologies, particularly the Salesforce ecosystem
Why you’ll love it here:
- Market competitive pay
- Rich healthcare benefits including employer paid premiums for medical/dental/vision (100% for employee only plans and 85% for employee + dependent plans) and employer HSA contributions.
- 401(k) retirement plan with company matching
- Hybrid workplace with fully remote flexibility for many roles
- Monetary support for new hire setup, hybrid work & wellbeing, family planning, and commuting expenses
- A variety of mental and wellness programs to support employees
- Generous paid parental leave and family planning stipend
- Supportive time off policies including vacation, sick/mental health days, volunteer days, company holidays, and a floating holiday
- Learning & development and recognition programs
- Gives Back Program where employees can nominate a fundraiser every week for a donation from the company.
Dedication to Diversity
Classy is working toward building a more diverse and inclusive environment that is representative of individuals of all backgrounds, experiences, and lifestyles, allowing all employees to feel comfortable being their true, authentic selves in a space that enables productivity and meaningful work.
The expected US salary range for this position is $128,000.00 - $176,000.00, which may include potential sales incentive payments, + equity + benefits. Your recruiter can share more about the specific OTE structure for this position during the hiring process.