Classy helps nonprofit organizations increase their impact by creating outstanding giving experiences. Our best-in-class suite of online fundraising solutions help millions of people amplify their support for the causes they care about. As an independent subsidiary of GoFundMe, we are a global leader in modern giving across B2C and B2B, crafting new opportunities to reach more people and organizations across the world. Since 2011, Classy has powered tens of millions of donations from over 190 countries and raised over $4 billion for social good.
We are looking for a dynamic Strategic Enterprise Account Executive with experience specifically selling technology products and/or services into the top echelon of the nonprofit industry. The ideal candidate has a history of exceeding sales quota, loves the thrill of the hunt, and is capable of building and growing a pipeline of business as a result of building solid relationships. The candidate must also have experience navigating through organizations, doing deep discovery and selling to multiple decision makers including C-Suite Executives.
What you'll do:
- Methodically qualify, build, and manage an accurate sales pipeline; maintain a high volume of impactful activity
- Prospect, follow up on leads, and respond to RFPs and help define a new segment for Classy
- Build and maintain an accurate pipeline to include, monthly, quarterly and annual forecasts presentations to senior management
- Work hand-in-hand with our consulting partnerships to uncover new opportunities and cultivate ongoing relationships within the industry
- Thoughtfully deliver web-based and in-person presentations, demonstrating strong product knowledge and sales standard methodologies
- Be comfortable selling to VP & C-Suite executives, navigating through multiple decision makers in complex organizations to create compelling events and secure buy-in
- Work closely with a team of Sales Development Reps to provide strategic direction and feedback
- Develop strong relationships within the market while actively marketing and promoting Classy’s brand and products through adept public relations
- Consistently overachieve your quarterly and annual sales quota and be well-compensated for doing so
- 5+ years experience in positioning and selling large, complex SaaS solutions
- Knowledge and experience working within a solution-selling or consultative selling methodology
- Experience selling/navigating a complex sale
- Experience acquiring new business
- History of success selling cloud solutions
- Technically savvy and skilled in using a CRM (preferably Salesforce) and other sales software tools
- Entrepreneurial drive and work ethic
- Experience selling into the nonprofit space, specifically development offices a plus
- Some travel required (must be fully vaccinated)
- Must be eligible to work in the United States
Why you’ll love it here:
- Market competitive pay
- Rich healthcare benefits including employer paid premiums for medical/dental/vision (100% for employee only plans and 85% for employee + dependent plans) and employer HSA contributions.
- 401(k) retirement plan with company matching
- Hybrid workplace with fully remote flexibility for many roles
- Monetary support for new hire setup, hybrid work & wellbeing, family planning, and commuting expenses
- A variety of mental and wellness programs to support employees
- Generous paid parental leave and family planning stipend
- Supportive time off policies including vacation, sick/mental health days, volunteer days, company holidays, and a floating holiday
- Learning & development and recognition programs
- Gives Back Program where employees can nominate a fundraiser every week for a donation from the company.
Dedication to Diversity
Classy is working toward building a more diverse and inclusive environment that is representative of individuals of all backgrounds, experiences, and lifestyles, allowing all employees to feel comfortable being their true, authentic selves in a space that enables productivity and meaningful work.
The expected US salary range for this position is $230,000 - $320,000, which may include potential sales incentive payments, + equity + benefits. Your recruiter can share more about the specific OTE structure for this position during the hiring process.