Do you believe that people should compassionately support one another to create a better world? Well, we do!
Serving as the world’s most trusted fundraising platform, GoFundMe is committed to creating a better world by making it safe and easy for people to support causes they’re passionate about. When someone sees a need—whether it’s in their neighborhood or across the globe—they can turn their compassion into action through GoFundMe. Our customers have raised over $10 billion for their personal causes, making GoFundMe a top 200 website in the US based on traffic, with a monthly audience of over 100 million people.
GoFundMe is looking for a Senior Product Marketing Manager
- Optimize and reimagine the GoFundMe fundraising experience in close partnership with Product, Engineering, and UX teams
- Lead the development and execution of go-to-market strategies for new products
- Collaborate with Creative partners and Channel owners to launch ongoing Growth & Retention marketing experiments
- Partner with research vendors to identify, analyze, and evangelize both user and market-wide opportunities
- Serve as the Voice of the Customer; consistently advocating for building a deeply user-centric experience
- Drive the marketing and in-product messaging approach for key audiences and features
- Own the channel-mix strategy and test plan for your campaigns
- Partner with Analytics and leverage self-serve dashboards to capture insights, build hypotheses, identify audiences, and analyze campaign performance
- At least 5 years of Consumer-Tech Product Marketing experience
- Proven experience developing successful Growth and Retention marketing campaigns
- Excellent collaboration skills; proven ability to lead through influence
- Success leading highly cross-functional projects and teams
- Familiariality with consumer research processes and methodologies
- Ability to work on multiple projects concurrently and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Strong analytical skills
- Entrepreneurial, strategic, and proactive
Why you’ll love it here...
- We offer competitive pay and excellent benefits. Employees can choose from a wide range of health insurance options, including medical, dental, and vision. We cover 100% of employee premiums and 80% of premiums for spouses and dependents.
- We provide generous maternity and paternity leave, as well as a 401(k) retirement plan with company matching.
- Employees can enjoy perks such as complimentary lunches, commuter benefits, a $600 wellness stipend, paid volunteer time, and generous sick time and paid time off (Due to COVID-19 employees now get a work from home stipend)
- We encourage our employees to support fundraisers by offering our Gives Back program. Employees can select a fundraiser every week to nominate to receive a donation from the company.
- Our Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion team is always finding new ways for our company to uphold and represent the experiences of all of the people in our organization.
- We offer employee resource groups for women, parents, and the LGBTQIA+ community.
- Your work has real purpose and will help change lives on a global scale.
- You’ll be a part of a fun, supportive team that works hard and celebrates accomplishments together.
- We live by our core values: consider everything, do the right thing, spread empathy, delight the customer, and give back.
- We are a certified Great Place to Work and we’re growing fast and have incredible opportunities ahead!
GoFundMe is operating remote until at least the late summer to early fall of this year. We will return to the offices when it’s safe to do so. Ideally we’d like this candidate to sit in LA, but we’re open to remote candidates.
GoFundMe is proud to be an equal opportunity employer that actively pursues candidates of diverse backgrounds and experiences. We are committed to providing diversity, equity, and inclusion training to all employees, and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, ethnicity, nationality or national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, pregnancy status, marital status, age, medical condition, mental or physical disability, or military or veteran status.
Learn more about GoFundMe...